Anyone have an all yellow 2003?

Yellowallison

I must be honest.........lookin at these pics breaks my heart because when I sold YELLAR she was 9.999/10.......she had never been rained on....lived in climate controlled garage under a cover.... had a brand new set of aluminum wheels/tires and the trailer had just been repainted and was also completely detailed by guy who does all my stuff everytime it left the garage plus was of the fastest 2003 around...:sad

I have a ton of pics of Stanton's boat (Yella's old boat), just look through my photo bucket, here are a couple:

Scott Gilmore

I must be honest.........lookin at these pics breaks my heart because when I sold YELLAR she was 9.999/10.......she had never been rained on....lived in climate controlled garage under a cover.... had a brand new set of aluminum wheels/tires and the trailer had just been repainted and was also completely detailed by guy who does all my stuff everytime it left the garage plus was of the fastest 2003 around...:sad
Who's the blonde with the semi big boobs on/in the left of that pic ??? Scott :big grin:big grin

xb2003

Yo Scott...would buying me a new trailer to put under her make you feel better? It sure would make feel better and you feel better.lol The yellow trailer wasn't fit for scrap metal when I got it. The galvanized doesn't look to appealing under the yellow I know.

When I get finished with it she will be in top form again. It's getting some tlc.

bigtis

STanton. a 99 alein drag cowl sticker scheme would the stuff since the lettering is all yellow:beer:

Yellowallison

When I get finished with it she will be in top form again. It's getting some tlc.
Yes please give'R some TLC.......how in matter of 4 yrs she went from 9.99999 to needing TLC is :sad

Knowing I had just repainted trailer simply from road nicks and installed new $$ aluminum wheel/BFG tires to be replaced by ford ranger wheels/bald slicks...trailer jack and fenders bent up..new OMC TM gone....stickers pulled off the side...grey carpet never been rained on/shampoo'd if smitch of dirt got on replaced with black carpet, new autometer gauges/dash replaced to name a few things..... makes me say to myself -- WT* happened to the ole girl :sad

So YES please...give the ole girl some loving and TLC so she go back to being ONE HOT MAMA:beer: :beer:

Last edited:

baitcaster

Yes please give'R some TLC.......how in matter of 4 yrs she went from 9.99999 to needing TLC is "sad"

Knowing I had just repainted trailer simply from road nicks and installed new $$ aluminum wheel/BFG tires to be replaced by ford ranger wheels/bald slicks...trailer jack and fenders bent up..new OMC TM gone....stickers pulled off the side...grey carpet never been rained on/shampoo'd if smitch of dirt got on replaced with black carpet, new autometer gauges/dash replaced to name a few things..... makes me say to myself -- WT* happened to the ole girl .

So YES please...give the ole girl some loving and TLC so she go back to being ONE HOT MAMA
Don't dog the trailer to much, this is my old trailer that Stanton is gong to re-do. The yellow trailer rusted so bad that it riped through the supports and was totally not savable. I think Stanton considered or is considering taking off the axles, rims and fenders and turning my old trailer into a tandem and having it repainted to match the boat. Regardless it will look good once he is finished w/it.

I am not a fan of the black carpet, Frank put it on since the old carpet had seen better days. I don't think Stanton likes it too much either, but that is his call - I know he is talking about replacing it.

I can appreciate what you are saying Yella, having refurbished one, I would hate to see it in lesser condition, but the boat is 11 years old and was/is used. The previous owners could have taken better care of her and I pushed the last owner to begin the re-store / up-keep process. But time takes it's toll. Carpet and trailers simply don't last forever - though I wish they would! :same ole song Having had to buy a new trailer and done a carpet job - God I wish they would. :soap box Regardless, having come to know Stanton, I am sure it will be a show case again, but w/his flare - for what it is worth, she still is a head turner and by no means is trashed. Still a beautiful boat, even after 11 years of use. :beer:

I love the boat Stanton - I coveted it on many occasions, had I had a chance to buy it before I got mine, I would have been all over this boat - drawn to it like a fly to sugar.:wink

h2oskiier30

Stanton's boat looks really good. He's put a lot of blood and sweat into her in bringing her back. Sold a *MINT* condition red one to buy this one...because it's unique.

Stanton's also like a lot of us...he works hard for a living and has a son to care for. We don't have unlimited funds or access to resources to put into our boats...every project is planned down the road and scrimped and saved for. Life, and more important things get in the way sometimes. He's had the boat for only a few months...I'm actually surprised how far he's come with it to this point. Nevermind a little thing like a blown 280 along the way...anyone priced a rebuild on one of those lately?

The trailer? Well, it's galvanized...what more can you say? Steel Boatmates don't live very well in the brackish Mobile Delta. I've got my XB03 on a galvanized trailer now, too...well, it's currently on my rusted out, hand painted rhino-linered Boatmate. As bad as the Boatmate looks, it's still better looking than the NEW galvanized trailer I have. But, I'm living on borrowed time with the Boatmate...and the permanent swap is inevitable. Would have loved to have had an aluminum trailer built, but once again...limited financial resources got in the way. So, I settled for a galvanized. Doesn't mean I love my boat any less than anyone else.

Bottom line...If you see your old boat on here...and you don't like how it's looking these days...either kick yourself in the nuts for selling it in the first place or bite your tongue before saying something to look like an ***.

Last edited:

xb2003

All I can say is that the yellow boat went from living in luxury to becoming a full fledge fishing boat. It had to go down hill. Most just can't take care of boats in that manner.

This was the first XB2003 I fell in love with. Had the yellow boat as a screen saver for years before I ever even got my first allison. I finally got her in my garage. With all the comments..I'm not sure if I should be offended or not.

On a positive note... Theres nothing in the boat right now but the hot foot, steering wheel, and the gauges right now. She's ready to get a well needed face lift. Going to Fibertech Monday to get the bottom redone and blue printed. When I get done it will still be one of a kind. Some may like it and some may not.

Yellowallison

Stanton's also like a lot of us...he works hard for a living and has a son to care for. We don't have unlimited funds or access to resources to put into our boats...
Unlimited Resources...WHATZ THAT??? ....worked all the overtime/side jobs I could to pay for this boat which is why busted my azz keeping her looking brand new.

Would have loved to have had an aluminum trailer built, but once again...limited financial resources got in the way.
Would loved to been able to afford to keep Yellar boat plus build a drag boat but I settled for having to sell it = limited resources got in the way for myself also..

Didn't mean I didn't still love YEALLR any less even after she left my driveway or today..

Bottom line...If you see your old boat on here...and you don't like how it's looking these days...either kick yourself in the nuts for selling it in the first place or bite your tongue before saying something to look like an ***.
Bottom line is ...Guess you've never loved/babied something and then seen at a later date and got a lil :very sad when you seen it not received the same loving.

Lay down your Stanton POM POMS/rant and go back and read where I said I was EXCITED about Stanton give'n the Yellar boat TLC again...Ahole:confused

Last edited:
J

John Richied

Yeller I was just wondering if you still have the Yellow blow-up doll <Big Bird> and do you still sleep with it. :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Yellowallison

Yeller I was just wondering if you still have the Yellow blow-up doll <Big Bird> and do you still sleep with it.
PINKIE..........REMEMBER ..............after YELLAR caught fire yu took the BLOWUP DOLL to yur ROOM.... and the next mornin yu told us she busted when YU and RANDI/GPI trying doing 3 SOME after his AWESOME SPEECH's on high PERFORMANCE BOATING that night:LMAO:

Now FAR as BIG BIRD he's still alive..........my buddy TED(2FAST2PASS) daughter 'Magen' still has BIG BIRD sittin on shelf in her room from that rally:big grin

Last edited:

h2oskiier30

Bottom line is ...Guess you've never loved/babied something and then seen at a later date and got a lil :very sad when you seen it not received the same loving.
Sure I have. But, I didn't feel the need to publicly comment and make it seem like it looked like crap compared to "when I had it".

Yellowallison

Sure I have. But, I didn't feel the need to publicly comment and make it seem like it looked like crap compared to "when I had it".
Well I guess yu now KNOW ME a little better now--- dont ya....that I call it like I see it....even if it pisses you or whoever off especially when its on something I busted my azz for 8 yrs to keep looking like NEW and now 3 yrs later is not that way:confused

I say it again for 4th-5th time...I'm very glad the boat is in the hands again of somoene who loves the boat(like I did/do) and going to give it TLC :wink

bigtis

Stanton, sell me the yellow 03. It'll look better parked beside my xr01 drag anyway. I figured I'd remove the black carpet, and put in red carpet with black trim:big grin

h2oskiier30

Well I guess yu now KNOW ME a little better now--- dont ya....that I call it like I see it....even if it pisses you or whoever off especially when its on something I busted my azz for 8 yrs to keep looking like NEW and now 3 yrs later is not that way:confused

I say it again for 4th-5th time...I'm very glad the boat is in the hands again of somoene who loves the boat(like I did/do) and going to give it TLC :wink
What I do know about you is that I'll apparently have my own private groupie from now on. Seen it in action on other boards, and I already see it here. Apparently we have the "I call it like I see it" trait in common. The difference is, I have the ability to drop it after it's done, and you don't...as evidenced by you hounding me on two or three different threads here now. I said my peace, and now I'm done with it...feel free to keep it going, though. It just makes you look smaller. :beer: