Anyone have an all yellow 2003?

Mr. Scary

Here are some pics:

Here are links to a couple of videos when I won at the Litchfield St. Louis Drag Boat Association race. I ran it in two bracket drags this year. This was the first one where I ran 13.4 seconds at 79 MPH (hitting the limiter with a 28" ET Cut chopper) with stock gearcase. I ran it at New Athens with a low water pickup Bob's and a bigger prop (32" Cleaver!!!) and it ran 12.8 seconds at 85.7 MPH.

http://b.static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/z4HBM/hash/3krgnmig.swf?v=1154319270734&ev=0

http://b.static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/z4HBM/hash/3krgnmig.swf?v=1154321150781&ev=0

It's a SUPER cool boat to drive. And it's for sale! - $7500 boat and trailer with brand new Nydahl cable/pulley steering (hydraulic shown in pics is not included).

Yellowallison

Pix? After it was in the Merc Hi-Perf calendar a few years back, all camera's have been banned. Go figur.... Sexy? A large man in a small boat is prohibitively non-sexy.... However, I do have the calendar at work. I can bring it home next week and scan, alter, and post if you like, but somehow I think MustardMan or one his cronies will have it up here before that...

PS-Please note that I've made no derogatory comments about YellowAllison's significant other here. I will be impressed beyond all hell if he can comment here without reference to mine.

Lookie here for the 100th time ..... "FLATPU*ALLY" runin is PENI*SUCKER with sum BULL*hit comment about Yeallr...

I guess when HOTPROP BANNED yur DUMBAZZ a few months ago over this kinda BS yu didn't get tha picture!!

JUST SAD or better yet FUNNY how yu CANNOT STOP yurself from posting BS comments about me!

HOTPROP....!!! Yur phones ringin and it aint ALLYMAN needin a CHEESBURGER at tha startin line this time!
:wink

Last edited:

Yellowallison

Here few pics of my Yellow Allison's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Yellowallison

I’m actually very surprised that Cliff and Scott don’t get along a lot better… being they both grew-up with the same mentor.

See picture...
HEY PINKIE:big grin letz tell tha REAL STORY bout that day that ole YEALR CAUGHT FIRE..........:big grin

yu know that part where I'm in tha BIDGE undoing GLOWING RED battery terminals and LOULOU is under tha dash yankin wires loose:shock: while PINKIE is on tha back SCREAMIN ((HELP)) I WANT MY MAMA and then jumps over board with a LIFE JACKET:LMAO:

J

John Richied

HEY PINKIE:big grin letz tell tha REAL STORY bout that day that ole YEALR CAUGHT FIRE..........:big grin

yu know that part where I'm in tha BIDGE undoing GLOWING RED battery terminals and LOULOU is under tha dash yankin wires loose:shock: while PINKIE is on tha back SCREAMIN ((HELP)) I WANT MY MAMA and then jumps over board with a LIFE JACKET:LMAO:
You know Yeller I should have jumped overboard and swam for it…
I am glad your old XB-2003 didn’t go on fire, but if she did I would have been over the side and gone like a rocket.

Hows your pal Randy .... LOL

Yellowallison

Hows you pal Randy .... LOL
Last time I talked to him he makin yu breakfast before he went to work building more XrunninYY race motors:LMAO:

Hey PINKIE...where yur buddy FLATOUTALLY????????:beer:

Last edited:
J

John Richied

Last time I talked to him he was makin yalls bed before he went to work building more XrunninYY race motors:LMAO:

Hey PINKIE...where yur buddy FLATOUTALLY????????:big grin

When you see your buds Cliff, Gilmore, and J Ferrell tell them I said Go-cart racin

J

John Richied

Yeller, I just checked it out and it looks like FlatoutAlly / Cliff was BANNED!

Some momma