Allison Rally 2014 Watts Bar!!!!

Allyfishing

What day would be best for Lou's Marina Burger lunch? Any day works for me except June 15-16. Got family stuff going on in 'bama then.

Craig or someone please let me know so I can start making arrangements.

What a way for the cove neighbors to meet me...here comes trouble. :LMAO:
Hey Lou...you pick the day, either Wed or Thurs. Lunch or dinner is up to you and greatly appreciated. Let us know and I'll adjust the itinerary accordingly!!
Much obliged!!!!!! And hopefully your cove neighbors like loud fast boats...but we will certainly be RESPECTFUL!!!
thanks
Craig

xskid

is the whole rally going to be at watts bar? I plan on coming on Thursday with my restored 1976 14r.

max200

Sorry folks! Not gonna make it yet again! I'm stuck in Italy for a while. Have
Some cold ones for me!!! I'll keep swilling down this crappy *** Italian beer

Allyfishing

sorry to hear drew. I guess Italy is not such a bad place to be "stuck" in...switch to red wine!!

redxb2003

Probationary User
First time poster, wife and I were hoping to swing by tonight if anything is going on? Unfortunately our schedules only allow us to have today off. We live in Knoxville and would love to meet everyone.

Joseph

Allyfishing

Tim, call us when you are close. We probobly won't leave as a group til Skewby gets back from ball practice around noon. We'll hang out at the beaches and swim and hopefully head down to spring city boat dock

Allyfishing

First time poster, wife and I were hoping to swing by tonight if anything is going on? Unfortunately our schedules only allow us to have today off. We live in Knoxville and would love to meet everyone.

Joseph
If you are able to only make it in the evenings then come on down to Skewby's behind terrace view for a few drinks.

hooken203

Got to Knoxville about 5 drove out by the Allison Factory just so I know how to get there in the morning. See you guys at the lake late afternoon.

TB21

Be somewhere between 3-5pm before I get there Craig.

Tim, call us when you are close. We probobly won't leave as a group til Skewby gets back from ball practice around noon. We'll hang out at the beaches and swim and hopefully head down to spring city boat dock

Allyfishing

Got to Knoxville about 5 drove out by the Allison Factory just so I know how to get there in the morning. See you guys at the lake late afternoon.
you spending the day at the factory today, monday?? Be sure to call one of us when you get to terrace view. I left some itineraries at the office there. phone numbers are on the itinerary sheet.

looking forward to meeting you.