Allison Rally 2014 Watts Bar!!!!

hooken203

Anybody talked to Terrace View lately? I called today to make reservations left a message.
Hope they have rooms left.

rmills280

things are pretty slow at the marina right now so their not in the office much try again if he doesn't get back to you.

skewby

i'll try to stop and talk to paul on my way in tonite, to make sure he checks his machine. pretty sure they have rooms left from talking to him over the week end

Allyfishing

skewby, tell Paul to check his email too. I asked him a while ago if he wanted me to keep in touch via phone or email and he said he preferred email thru the winter since he is not in much to answer to the phone.

I wanted to know if he updated his rates on line yet so I could post the Terrace and Arrowhead for rooms. I have the updated 2014 rates for Arrowhead. Louanne (Arrowhead) is holding rooms for the rally thru January then releases them afterward.

I have been holding off posting anything til I have accurate info!!!!

But I urge all who intend to go to the rally call either Terrace or Arrowhead and make your reservations now!!!! If you get an answering machine just keep trying!!!
Thanks

Allyfishing

If I were a betting man I would say there are still quite a few rooms left. From this point on the rooms will start booking fast. Arrowhead is our second location and for those who have not attended a rally at Watt's Bar, Arrowhead is in the cove behind Terrace. Accessible by water and only a very short drive by vehicle or donkey up the road from Terrace.

Terrace is designated as our "headquarters/launch" and Skewby's house (right behind Terrace) is designated as the "grilling, drinking, bullshitting, gathering, passing out, shirt selling, beer storage location, info gathering etc. etc. post running of the Bar spot.

biller31

I met the new restaurant owner at Euchee. Winston Flowers. He is a top notch chef! I told him we would be coming and that we'd get ahold of him to broker and deal on grub and drinks.

skewby

good deal big ben. i'll let you work on him for a deal on food and drinks and i'll still work on christy about deals down on the dock bar

Allyfishing

good deal big ben. i'll let you work on him for a deal on food and drinks and i'll still work on christy about deals down on the dock bar
Ahh ha...right!! Is that that gorgeous little girl that was at the bar last year when we stopped?? HOly Smokes!!!

skewby

christy is a cutey but jenny is the holy sh?t look at that girl. bob i didnt thijnk you remembered anything from the rally after having to ride with brian most of the week.... lol

Allyfishing

You mean there's 2 cuties there??? Can't wait to get back to Watt's Bar!!! Your blood still flows freely through veins, eh Bob??? LOL!!!!! Good for you!!

Oh I just remembered the 3 gals from down at Spring City!!!!! OMG....what a hoot that was watching John, Roger and I forget who else was sitting at the table staring at them. I sat down at the table and blocked their view and they almost knocked me off the chair!!! WOW!!!!

rmills280

You mean there's 2 cuties there??? Can't wait to get back to Watt's Bar!!! Your blood still flows freely through veins, eh Bob??? LOL!!!!! Good for you!!

Oh I just remembered the 3 gals from down at Spring City!!!!! OMG....what a hoot that was watching John, Roger and I forget who else was sitting at the table staring at them. I sat down at the table and blocked their view and they almost knocked me off the chair!!! WOW!!!!
I still remember what her panties looked like