Allison Rally 2014 Watts Bar!!!!

biller31

Yeah! Them shorts was killin me! We coulda stayed there longer. Oh... and The supermodel dock girl at Blue Springs! DAAAANNNGGG!!!

hooken203

I got the kitchen pass so we can come to the rally and today I got lucky and caught up with the guy a terrace view to make room reservations. So I will see you guys in June.

Last edited:

RoseXB03

Finally got one. The wife and I will be around all week depending on work schedule.

Steve and Jessica

max200

Alright having a better year cont me in! Need a break! Who's got apple pie!!!!

max200

Yeah! barring some crisis with work we should be there also gonna grab Shannon with his boat from GA. On the way. Ran it hard to the sandbar yesterday it's ready!

Attachments

Allyfishing

you get with Skewby yet on making some sponsor runs around the bar?? I talked to Louanne and she is going to donate a GC for a nites stay at Arrowhead.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
you get with Skewby yet on making some sponsor runs around the bar?? I talked to Louanne and she is going to donate a GC for a nites stay at Arrowhead.

Feeling kinda dumb here. What is a GC?
Too many TLA's and abbreviations for me to keep up with.
(TLA - three letter acronyms)

Allyfishing

lol!!!! sorry, i was lazy and didn't feel like spelling it out. skewby is correct!!

BTW Skewby, did you get a chance to throw together a logo for the front of the shirt?? Do yourself a favor and keep it simple with the "ALLISON ULTRA PERFORMANCE BOATS" logo and our rally name and date either above or below it. I hate to see ya have to take a day off to run over to the shirt guy with this. Coozies????

catfish123

with an oink, oink here, and an oink, oink there, here an oink, there an oink, everywhere an oink, oink...............:LMAO:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
What day would be best for Lou's Marina Burger lunch? Any day works for me except June 15-16. Got family stuff going on in 'bama then.

Craig or someone please let me know so I can start making arrangements.

What a way for the cove neighbors to meet me...here comes trouble. :LMAO:

Allyfishing

Well, if Skewby is still up for it Monday nite was to be a "shrimp boil" at the Terrace View parking lot or at Skewby's house and not at the bar.

It all depends on how many people and boats you want there. Earlier in the week there's fewer people than later. Friday nite is the banquet. So I guess you could just pick a nite and we'll put it in the itinerary!!

etnprop

lets make it Wed or Thurs so Lou can buy my lunch! I keep forgetting you are my neighbor now, Lou.... we need to all get together and go ride sometime!