age of allison owners

allison8503

I'm 30 now, I bought my first one when I was 21. I'm on my fourth one now! My dad bought his first Allison when I was 8! And had one up until i bought my first one. Iv been "HOOKED" ever since!

tcs719

Rode in one at 18 with sam baker...at the chain of lakes in 98 ...after that had to have one. 34 now and have had my gs for 4 yrs now. Ill get rid of the wife before i get rid of my mistress ( allison) aka wife calls her ( bad influence)

mdevrow

Here, I'll help raise the average a bit.............you are never too old to be thrown from a boat :laughing :help 64 here!
GLAD YOUR OK Catfish That got my attention , as I hooked pretty good that week and banged my head But was more worried about the BOAT.
Been in Allys since 99 Got tired of getting out run. I,m 55 should bring the average up to??

allison8503

Don't get me wrong you old guys are cool, but there is a reason the age of the average Allison owner is close to 50. Y'all are the only guys that can afford them. Once Allison's get down to where people can afford them they have some age on them and banks and insurance companies want touch them! And typically younger people don't have 20 grand laying around to go drop on a used boat. Just saying

DOUBLE J

51 here. Ordered my first Allison(XR 2002) in 91(I was 30 then) new and picked it up at the factory. Ordered another new one(SS) in 2000 (I was 39 then). I disagree about having to be old to buy one new. Heck you just got to be focused in life and be successful in your career field.

hack02

56. On my fifth one. Owner since 1982. No regrets. The worse thing about an Allison is the dang motor hanging off the back.

Promax225

Buncha old farts on here!!! J/K! Im 22 and have had my xb2002 for a month or so, Had a 20xd Bullet Since i was 20.

MWest77

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

51 here. Ordered my first Allison(XR 2002) in 91(I was 30 then) new and picked it up at the factory. Ordered another new one(SS) in 2000 (I was 39 then). I disagree about having to be old to buy one new. Heck you just got to be focused in life and be successful in your career field.

I'm focused and successful Double J, just not $80,000 dollar new Allison every 5 to 10 years successful.....but I'm working on it!
:banghead:same ole song:LMAO:

Larry D

i'm 62, feel like i'm 80 but wouldn't race anything else. maybe a stream in the new old boat class in DSRA. later Larry D

SSTOM

I'm 35 had my SS for 9yrs had a GT 20 before that I bought it when I was 25. I have been around Allisons all my life dad had a 15ft when I was 2.

Promax225

Yeah, but we are some fast old farts!!!!! Maybe one day you drive as fast, and good as us!!!!! LMAO

Roy
HAHAHAHA!!!! I hear you! I aint doin to bad for only having it a month and getting real close to triple digits with a promax, not to bad for only having it on the water 4 times! And only being 22 years old, ive got plenty of time to practice!!!