age of allison owners

procomp

Cool post. 42 and have owned an 80+mph boat since I was 21. Who knew it was going to be so addicting.

catfish123

Here, I'll help raise the average a bit.............you are never too old to be thrown from a boat :laughing :help 64 here!

brund

52 First year allison owner and learning.I:very happy: wanted one for 25 years though.:very happy

Lotus 50

54. Bought my first and current Ally from Rick in 2003. I'll keep it until I'm too frail to climb in and out. Then maybe I'll get a fishing Allison. My father stopped getting in and driving my boat when he hit 80.

MWest77

35 as of last Sunday. Got my XTB from Ocktane who got it from SilverBullet. Can't stop looking at it! Still learning to drive it but what a great problem to have. You rich boys keep buyin them so us poor boys can get the hand-me-downs! What awesome quality these boats are!:razz

RobShaw-BasSport

51, second Allison. Grew up in a Oauchita boat on the Niangua River in Missouri as a youngster. Ive owned boats as long as I can remember. When I wasnt in my boat...I was in a boat (30 year Navy career...) submarines, cruisers, aircraft carriers, minesweepers, etc etc.

harrells

50 here. I bought it new 5 years ago, let me tell you why. When i was a kid growing up in the keys i had an 18ft. action marine with the new 300GT johnson and thought i was the S#*T until i got spanked by an allison. I never seen one before and told myself one day i will own an allison Took a while but i love how it feels when you get behind the wheel and let her rip.

timber1103

61 tomorrow, 3rd allison in about 7 years, before that had a couple gamblers