2010 allison calender

bigtis

the thread with all the pics is one of the first ones under the general forum on byuboyz Roy. look under the november 28th river ride around morgan city.

suicidealli

i checked it out...... you know you can let out of it when they get out of shape. looked like you had your hands full brother... you are still young!!!lol us older guys let out a little quicker i guess... it takes us a long time to heal....lol hang in there man.. i would get behind the wheel as soon as you are up to it..... take a tourch to that prop!!!!!!!!!!!
just because it deserves it!

roy

bigtis

i checked it out...... you know you can let out of it when they get out of shape. looked like you had your hands full brother... you are still young!!!lol us older guys let out a little quicker i guess... it takes us a long time to heal....lol hang in there man.. i would get behind the wheel as soon as you are up to it..... take a tourch to that prop!!!!!!!!!!!
just because it deserves it!

roy
only reason for a torch would be to add some bow lift:LMAO:
If i let off, you could bet she was comin around. the way she was set up, you'd have to get the boat settled down to come outta the throttle half *** fast.
It's my own fault, I knew the prop acted up at 115 and pushed it there anyway.:punch

Last edited:

Scott Gilmore

:same ole song
only reason for a torch would be to add some bow lift:LMAO:
If i let off, you could bet she was comin around. the way she was set up, you'd have to get the boat settled down to come outta the throttle half *** fast.
It's my own fault, I knew the prop acted up at 115 and pushed it there anyway.:punch
Man Bigtis........keep that thing from twisting in the wind from now on, just because it has wings doesn't mean it's a plane !!! Glad you're OK Randy, Scott :beer:

suicidealli

you should see the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it hurt to watch!!!!!! looked like a skipping stone going accross the water. never seen one do that before, but randy drives with the bow a little high....LOL