2010 allison calender

suicidealli

for ordering info click on the link below

http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?t=8093

is anyone interested in buying a calender with a allison boat for each month??
i think it would be great.. mercury isn't going to make any this year. we could vote on 12 great looking shots. i have a company that can do it, or we can use someone else if they know anyone.... we might need to check with nancy or darris to make sure it isn't a issue.. what do you guys think??????
not trying to make any money, just like to have a allison calender.. the more we make the cheaper it will be i'm sure....... just a thought!!!

roy

Last edited:

suicidealli

maybe jim or lou can check with allison to get there approval.... then we can take a vote on some pics.. i was thinking all different style ally's xr2001, xr2002, ss, gs, xb2002 xb2003, some of there newer basssport pro, even some older 16r or something.. some old school, and new stuff... i have a pic a couple of years old from jasper 2 drags getting it done.... maybe the 50th pics at lindas marine.. we can do a 13 month calender.. we can add jan 2011... anyone have connection, or own a printing company????

roy

Last edited:

BP1

Great idea. I'm good for one.

IS Yellow Allisons BoAt gOing to bE in aGAin?

Cliff was wondering.

ziemer

I'm in...

I'll even submit the first pic. :big grin (I'll need to get Greg's permission though. :wink)

GotMyAlly

It would probably be a nice gesture to get the Allison's approval, but I don't think you would need it as long as you aren't slapping the allison logo or name on the calendar. A boating calendar that happens to have pictures of Allisons in it doesn't violate any laws.

suicidealli

what ever the vote count is... we can get a few of each style, and vote.... or someone can just pick them......
that is a good one ziemer.. i'm sure whipper will be posting one of his gs too...
i dont know about pricing, but maybe we can do like 3 smaller shots of each... that way more guys boats would get in it... i sent jim "red" a message on facebook about it...
lets get allisons approval.... they may already have a calender, and get upset...
i agree neal, just dont want to rub them the wrong way.... it would be cool to put the allison A or something on it.... if they dont like it, we can just do a hot boat calender.

roy

Last edited:

bruce pitts

can someone help me post a picture of my xr2001 i have it in my folder can not get it from there to here thanks