2010 allison calender

suicidealli

i called for pricing this morning.. i will let you know as soon as they call me.... if anyone has a connection let me know.. i called the company that does my bussiness stuff. the can do 2 sizes. a small one or a larger one. she is going to price it both ways... i have figure a 100 isn't going to be enough. bruce wants 20 himself. the more we order the cheaper i'm sure...... i know i'm going to get stuck with some though...
i know pyros are around 33 bucks shipped.
roy

Last edited:

bruce pitts

after you fill all orders if there's any left let me know i'll take them and sell them at the races i'm not sure i think the 1st race i'll be going to is at fort rucker i feel sure i can sell all that you have left you are doing a great job IF IT IS NOT A ALLISON STAY BANK
AND WATCH

patches

Hey Roy. Are there any pics that you know for sure you're gonna put in?? There's some good ones to choose from

suicidealli

i will post them. guys are sending them still.. there are so many awesome pics. people are calling me, sending me pics... anyone want the honners of picking them?????

roy

patches

Lol. That's all you big guy. I think everybody will be happy with whatever you pick as long as it's not 13 months of a certain yellow ss:LMAO:

patches

Lol. That's all you big guy. I think everybody will be happy with whatever you pick as long as it's not 13 months of a certain yellow ss:LMAO:
Maybe you should think about setting a cut-off date. Just an idea

was supposed to be an edit to my last post but my fat finger hit the wrong button

Last edited:

bruce pitts

That a good idea patches. find out how long it will take to get them then set a cut off date i'm going to get this right this time IF IT'S NOT A ALLISON STAY ON THE BANK AND WATCH

suicidealli

lets make friday the cut off date. 11-28-09. i haven't heard from the people with a price yet. there area few that are a must in the calender the sunset one. the white ss or gs up on the pad. i like the xr 2002. i asked strip to send me a pic of his 2003 flying up on the pad. atleast one of bruces. i would also like a shot from clifton, and maybe the rally.
whippers shot with the trees turning color. nice fall shot. i have so many shots of my own from both rally's, jasper. it is just so hard to only pick 13...........

roy

bruce pitts

the 28 sounds good i think everyone wiil be just fine with your picks. we may have to think about a race boat calendar and a bass boat one as well. just a thought.

if it's not an allison, stay on the bank and watch.