120 mph bass boat gps

Todd D

http://www.bbcboards.net/stroker-boats/92314-my-project-boat-"white-knuckels".html

We aren't trying to break Shooks bass boat unlimited record, this boat wouldn't qualify as it has been moddified and deemed a one off. They only allow production boats to run in that class.

I have another powerhead with alot more power that I've been trying to talk both Brent and Eli into letting me drop on that boat but.....:twisted evil

This project has been a blast but the main thing is that everyone stays safe.

I thought this project up when I had my 21xdc bullet except I wanted to make it a dual center console (the ultimate tournament boat). I ended up selling it before I did the mod and Eli gave me the chance to cut his old boat up! :gasp

hack02

A very impressive result from an ambitious project. You can tell a lot of hours went into this rig. Well done and thanks for sharing the info.

xb03

Well, since WhiteKnuckles is out newest member maybe he can chime in on this subject and set all of this straight! Nice driving BTW!

xb03

Yeah, I really like the hidden passenger seats that's kool. So, if you don't mind me asking how much prop hp are yall running??

patches

I really like the deck configuration on this Stroker. Any pics of it. Good job guys on a very fast ride

suicidealli

Congrades!!!!!!!! It takes a lot of skill to run that fast. You guys have worked hard to get there!!!!!
would like to know prop pitch, gears, rpm's..... How much hp?????
Boat looks great!!!!!!!!!

Roy

Last edited:

GotMyAlly

Well Roy you are right and I'm eating crow. I looked at the video somewhere between 1:19 - 1:35 and it took the guy 16 sec to go past two power poles. At 120 mph, 8 sec = 1,408 ft.... The guy says on S&F he is from Plantation, FL... I found using Google Earth a canal near Plantation with a power line like the one in the video, situated about the same distance from the canal as it appears in the video... Same single power pole configuration (there is a canal near Plantation with a double power-pole configuration). And the distance between poles is...... 1,400 ft. I stand corrected.

Richard
How do ya know they didn't speed up the video? :big grin :big grin :big grin

TBuck2003

Congrades!!!!!!!! It takes a lot of skill to run that fast. You guys have worked hard to get there!!!!!
would like to know prop pitch, gears, rpm's..... How much hp?????
Boat looks great!!!!!!!!!

Roy
34-35 pitch Hydromotive QIV full thru hub. This is our "Offshore" prop cut down to roughly 15"

Brent has run both 1:75's and 1:62's which equates to upper 6's with 75's and low to mid with 62's

TBuck

aspb

Man i enjoyed reading all that,took me a while but interesting readings.

Alli-drenaline Rush

How do ya know they didn't speed up the video? :big grin :big grin :big grin
Neal - seriously-speaking.... while you bring up a valid and theoretically-possible scenario, anybody who tries 75+ in a Stroker has to be on crack lol..... and the coordination needed at normal speed (e.g. slower-than-normal bumps of the trim button) to make the hand-arm movements look normal and realistic in the final product where the video speed is advanced to simulate 120 are IMO beyond the capabilities of those Stroker guys on crack LOL!

Last edited:

hack02

The gearcase has me intrigued. Stock or worked or coned. I was also thinking of the motor height. I know its probably pretty high. 120 is fast. I'm around some pretty fast rigs that run those speeds in drag racing but those are race boats and they just run up to speed out the big end in the quarter then their out of it, not holding it open for miles.

EP72

Hack,with a sporty, motor height is around 2"-3" above pad on your run of the mill Stroker. On the WK boat who knows. Im not getting in this pissin contest cause mines just a fishin boat with a little 2.5, and I really like both, Allys and Strokers. An Ally is like an exotic sports car and the Stroker is like a BB muscle car. Both very bad ***, but different.

suicidealli

I know one thing that little wiggle back and forth wasn't bad at all for those speeds.
My old ss was like that at 110. I think that set up can be driven more mph safely.
More set up time maybe. Something, but it looked pretty good to me. Big boat cutting through the air.......

Roy