Search results

1. 1

28p Chopper II

For sale is mercury 28p chopper II. It Is brand new ran It for only two hours or less. The reason I am selling the prop is because I am selling my Allison. $475.00 to your door.
  2. 1

1999 xb2003 with 1999 Mercury 225 ProMax

Hi I am selling my Allison Xb2003. It has a 1999 Mercury 225 promax. The motor was just rebuilt by jsre and only has 10 hours on it. It has custom red decals. It has alot of upgrades to the motor you can text me for acomplete list. I had the boat up to 97.1 MPH gps. The boat comes with a...
  3. 1

2013 rally

2013 war rally Were is the 2013 rally go to be this year ?
  4. 1

Don Pedro Houseboat trip October 25 thru 28

Hey guys, I am putting on a houseboat trip, at Lake Don Pedro, on October 25th thru 28th. Here are some of the things that we are going to do on the trip: Thursday we will be having a "HALLOWEEN COSTUME CONTEST". Friday will "POKER NITE" plus,a possibility that we will have some "STRIPPER"...
  5. 1

24p Steve Smith Offshore Cut Chopper

This is a super clean Steve Smith Offshore-Cut Chopper. This thing has a awesome hole shot. I used it at the West Coast Allison Rally. I will ship it to your door for $325.00. Will also trade for something in a 26p to 28p range.
  6. 1

24p Steve Smith Offshore Cut Chopper (small shaft)

24p Steve Smith Offshore Cut Chopper (small shaft)$325.00 This is a super clean Steve Smith Offshore cut Chopper. This thing has a awesome hole shot. I use it at the west coast Allison rally. I will ship it to your door for $325.00 in hard black plastic prop case.
  7. 1

28p allison cut chopper small shaft

28p allison cut chopper (small shaft)$325.00 This prop is super clean. It ran 92 mph on my XB 2003 with a 225 pro max. I could turn it to 7100rpms. This prop will come with a hard black plastic prop case. $325.00 ship to your door.
  8. 1

24p steve smith offshore chopper for sale or trade

I have a small shaft 24p steve smith offshore chopper it been ran for a total of 20mins. I need something with a little more pitch. I am sale it for $450.00 or trade for something in a 26p range. I also have pictures if need. Thanks Ron
  9. 1

Ready for prop testing

Here's my new prop, I'm ready for prop testing. My new off-shore cut, manufactured by Steve Smith. See ya all in 2 weeks.
  10. 1

JSRE is a Top Notch Engine Builder!!!!!!!!!

I just want to give my "THUMBS UP " to Jay Smith, owner of JSRE in Tx. Jay Smith Racing Engines completely rebuilt my 1999 Mercury 225 Pro Max Sport motor, and I couldn't be happier. This engine has so much "PEP" I can't wait to get it broken in!!!!!!!! I have 6 hrs run time plus 1 hour that Jay...
  11. 1

1998 Mercury 225 Pro Max SS ECU

Pro Max 225 SS ECU For Sale I have a 1998 Mercury 225 Pro Max SS ECU for sale. The Rev Limiter has been increased to 7500 RPMs. The fuel percentage has also been increased, so it can run those RPMs. It has been on my motor for the past six years. I have had no problems at all. It would still be...
  12. 1

2003 XB Custom Red Windshield

2003 XB Custom Red Windshield FOR SALE I am having a custom made windshield done for my 2003 XB, but I have to pay for the whole sheet of plastic. They stated I could get four of them made from one sheet of plastic, so I am trying to sell the other three. The cost is $159.95 plus shipping...
  13. 1

led trailer lights upgrade kit

I am selling LED tailer light kit with chrome bezels . The lights are brighter and more efficient then regular trailer lights. The kit is for most boatmate trailers. The lights are easy to put in all you do is take the old ones out and put the new ones in and then you screw in the chrome...
  14. 1

Just What To Say Thinks To JAY SMITH RACING

Jay Smith for a AWESOME job on my shave heads on my Mercury 225 Pro Max SS motor. The Alli XB2003 with the Mercury 225 Pro Max SS is like a rocket!!!!!!!!!!!! I just what to say thanks again Jay you are 1st class guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Ron (swimbaitkid)
  15. 1

My New My Space 1FSTALLI/Swimbaitkid Ca

Hey Guys & Gals I am put together my new my space. Check it out let me know what you think? Thanks, Ron http://www.myspace.com/1fastalli
  16. 1

This is how you back seat out of an Alli

Kick my dads A$$ out the back of his Alli New Personal best 13lbs 5oz & 7lbs 10oz http://www.calfishing.com/gallery/v/members/rons/album16
  17. 1

Day 4 (New Personal best)

Here is my new personal best. 14.00lbs. 27.5in. long 23in girth and 9.00lbs.
  18. 1

Proves alli catch fish agian

Here is my new personal best . It was 13lbs. 2oz. 26 1/2 in. long. 2/18/07 http://www.calfishing.com/gallery/v/members/rons/album16/
  19. 1

Help with batteries

I'm looking for some help with my batteries. I want to know if I can take the cranking battery out and connect it to my 24 volt trolling motor system by using one of the batteries for the cranking battery and still use the 24 volt trolling motor. Because I'm trying to cut down on weight...