Just What To Say Thinks To JAY SMITH RACING

1FASTALLI

Jay Smith for a AWESOME job on my shave heads on my Mercury 225 Pro Max SS motor. The Alli XB2003 with the Mercury 225 Pro Max SS is like a rocket!!!!!!!!!!!! I just what to say thanks again Jay you are 1st class guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Ron
(swimbaitkid)

badbait

Ron, we may have to bump you into the modified open class. Just kidding there's a little 200 opti max on a Yellow SS2000 XL and if he runs it he could be tuff. I know his top end is 98 and change even though he has a 6500 rev limiter on it. I'm pretty sure there isn't another stock 200 or 225 for that matter that can run those numbers. If he drives it and can get it all he may be right in there with the stock 250s and 300s. It is one sweet little Allison thats a real sleeper.

Last edited:

1FASTALLI

HI Bill

The little Red/White Dale Jr.Alli is running petty good right now. With the rev limiter set at 7500 rpm and the fuel bumped up a little by about 2 to 3 %. With the heads shaved to 35cc and with the new little 26p trophy and a little bit of race fuel she will be ready to go. I just want to thank Jay Smith for dialing in the little Red/White Dale Jr. Alli. she is ready to run and be set free.

Ron
(swimbaitKid CA)