Search results

1. A

2000 Mirage River racer

2000 Mirage river racer,98 mod. 260 15" Mercury fresh steel liner engine, completely riged and ready to race.Single axel alum. trailer,turn key $15,500.00. Real nice rig. Will separate and sell boat and trailer @ $7,500.00 and keep engine. For more info or pics. Call 409 543 4523 or...
  2. A

26P lightning E/T

Real nice 26 pitch Lightning E/T recently worked by Ronnie Gilbert .Real nice prop. $600.00 + shipping.
  3. A

Lightning E/T

Real nice 26 pitch lightning E/T. Recently worked by Ronnie Gilbert ,nice fast prop. $600.00 + shipping .
  4. A

Xb21 props

For the owners of XB21's, what is your preference in prop selections with a heavy fishing load and two people to give a decent hole shot and good top end with a 300 XS merc. W/ 1.62 sportmaster. Also where would you start on prop height W/ which prop ?
  5. A

Weird web add

What's up with the web add that keeps popping up on this for sale and other sites on the forum ? I notice no one ever responds to it. Is it some kind of spam? If so will the administrators do something about.
  6. A

1993, light bass racer

1993 Bass Racer,650# hull. ($8500.00 firm no trades) New black carpet on floor,new vinal cover on deck and box covers, grafig guages, w/recall on tach and speedometer bench seat for rear, incontrol shifter and hot foot, sea star hyd steering,$750.00 steering wheel w/contacts for the three...
  7. A

Wtb

Need a good 15 "sport master /2.0 gear ratio.
  8. A

WTB 3.0 -- 3.2 sportmaster 1.62 -20"

Anyone got a nice clean sportmaster 1.62 for a 3 liter w/ 20" shaft for sale?
  9. A

need small prop shaft

Has anyone got a clean (non-rusted) small propshaft for a sportmaster for sale? You can send me a p.m. w/ phone # and I will call you
  10. A

small shaft for sportmaster

Any one have a straight non rusted small ahaft for a sportmaster for sale ? pm me with price and contact info.
  11. A

small shaft for sportmaster

WTB straight small shaft for sportmaster. Must not be pitted. P.M. me with details and payment.
  12. A

2002 fasbass

How does the "FasBass" drive and perform compared to a standard XB 2002 of a few years ago?
  13. A

prop shaft

Need a 1.250 prop shaft for a sport master, small spline. Thanks
  14. A

boat ins.

Does anyone know of a good source of performance boat ins. ? Like you have on collector cars with , Grundy or Haggerty. Most of the auto ins. company flip out when you say you have a 300 hp outboard on a XB2002 Allison. You can say it is a 200 or 225 ,but if you have a claim and they send an...