1993, light bass racer

alc

1993 Bass Racer,650# hull. ($8500.00 firm no trades) New black carpet on floor,new vinal cover on deck and box covers, grafig guages, w/recall on tach and speedometer bench seat for rear, incontrol shifter and hot foot, sea star hyd steering,$750.00 steering wheel w/contacts for the three trim switches instead of wires, new factory fuel tank,trim pump w/ss lines to bulkhead fittings through sides of splash well and ss lines for trim cylinder, remainder of black carpet for box lids and also remainder of vinal for floor. On the hull at the back the sides comes back past the aluminum transom like the xr2001 instead of being notched up like a normal xb2002.(You can see it in the pics). When I was @ Nancy's last time to pick up a new Fast Bass for a customer she told me she remembered that about the time this hull was ordered Darris was experimenting with doing it and also an xr2002 for some one. It was ordered through Fishing World in Dallas and I bought it in 1995 from David Berry @ Marine Dynamics. Setting on a nice channel iron tandum trailer. The engine is not for sale w/boat as it is a 2.9 stroker pro gas engine built by Galen Burden and would not be of use to most folks on a lake boat. (409 769 9600)

Attachments

patches

I had that bottom mod done to my old XR2002 by Sun Valley in Fort Worth. Sure made it leave better. Cool boat

alc

1993 Bass Racer,650# hull. ($8500.00 firm no trades) New black carpet on floor,new vinal cover on deck and box covers, grafig guages, w/recall on tach and speedometer bench seat for rear, incontrol shifter and hot foot, sea star hyd steering,$750.00 steering wheel w/contacts for the three trim switches instead of wires, new factory fuel tank,trim pump w/ss lines to bulkhead fittings through sides of splash well and ss lines for trim cylinder, remainder of black carpet for box lids and also remainder of vinal for floor. On the hull at the back the sides comes back past the aluminum transom like the xr2001 instead of being notched up like a normal xb2002.(You can see it in the pics). When I was @ Nancy's last time to pick up a new Fast Bass for a customer she told me she remembered that about the time this hull was ordered Darris was experimenting with doing it and also an xr2002 for some one. It was ordered through Fishing World in Dallas and I bought it in 1995 from David Berry @ Marine Dynamics. Setting on a nice channel iron tandum trailer. The engine is not for sale w/boat as it is a 2.9 stroker pro gas engine built by Galen Burden and would not be of use to most folks on a lake boat. (409 769 9600)
Boat is sold pending funding .thanks Allison owners forum