2002 fasbass

alc

How does the "FasBass" drive and perform compared to a standard XB 2002 of a few years ago?

22R

I do believe that there is no difference in the Hull from the first ones to the current new one. Only cosmetic changes in the console and rear deck. Ultimate Hot Rod machine that you can fish from...if you'd want to

22R

patches

If I remember correctly the FasBass is lighter. If thats the case I'd expect it to drive a little better than a regular 2002. If you notice any difference at all

RedAllison

isnt there just one mold? all of em are built in the same mold
Yes Darris is proud to say that EVERY XB2002 ever built has come out of the one and only, original mold. To date 600+ XB02s have been built since 1987 and everyone has come from that mold. No one else can do that. Most builders consider themselves lucky to get 100 hulls out of a single mold!

:wink
RA

K.Kiser

I would expect the FasBass to drive and perform very well, with acceleration and top-end that can't be had with any other bass boat and I say that without reservation or apologies... I would fish from one unless you frequent pretty much stump free waters... I don't think the trolling motor mounting area would withstand the stress that running against stumps would put on it, that alot of twist and buckling forces that happen up there... I have a Comp, and I'd say it's marginal to insufficient for a stumpy lake...