Search results

1. P

xb03 speed with 200hp evinrude?

what kind of speed can i expect out of an xb2003 powered by an evinrude ETEC, 2.5L 200hp? Guessing about 80? regards, peter
  2. P

why do people prefer single axle trailers?

i was just reading the "wanted to buy" section and a guy looking for an xb03 _specifically_ wanted a single axle trailer. why? aren't you better off with dual axles from a safety/handling perspective? all my boats so far are small, [16' or smaller] and obviously have single axle trailers...
  3. P

xb2003 handling vs. scared wife

i just read 1badss's thread... interesting... ok, so i want an xb2003, but the wife already thinks i'm a reckless speed freak, and she'd rather have a pontoon boat. :( my current boat little 16 foot speedster is good for mid-50's or so before it starts chine walking, BUT at about 40, it...
  4. P

xb2003 towing weight

looking for a ballpark weight for an xb2003 with a 2.5L motor AND trailer. is it possible to come in at or below 2000 lbs? that seems to be the max towing weight of a lot of non-truck/non-suv vehicles. -peter
  5. P

southern california allisons?

i cover pretty much all of it, since i live in santa barbara, and am from san diego, where i visit often. also, we go fresh water boating on the colorado river near needles, ca in between lakes havasu and mohave. so we can go to either lake. curious to see who out there has an allison, as...
  6. P

xb2002 front seating for two, possible?

greetings from southern california. became an allison fan over the past few months, but never seen one in real life, [are there ANY xb's here in socal]? so please bear with my dumb questions... :idiot looking at xb02's and xb03's. leaning towards the xb03, because i want to be able to have...