Search results

1. 18ftswitzer

Offshore racing SS-2000?!??

Anyone have info on this boat
  2. 18ftswitzer

Offshore racing in an Allison!!!

Anyone have any info on this boat/race team?!
  3. 18ftswitzer

225 Pro Max

My motor is 130/135 stock heads, sierra head gaskets. Not sure of the thickness.
  4. 18ftswitzer

225 Pro Max

118psi seems low
  5. 18ftswitzer

Anyone have the Allison skid planer instuctions?

I lost my instructions and just put on a new jack plate. Any help will be great! Thanks
  6. 18ftswitzer

22 et cut

Would this prop work good on a grandsport for drag racing?
  7. 18ftswitzer

24 yamaha

Worked for what set-up?
  8. 18ftswitzer

24 yamaha Drag

How do you think it would work on a grandsport?
  9. 18ftswitzer

New Entry Level Outboard Class at Blarney Island

I'm in! Is there any problem with running Lake Racer the weeks before Pro Sport starts?
  10. 18ftswitzer

I did it.......

I definatelty notice a difference, but I'm going to try and lower the ball so it is touching or almost touching the skid planner and add more air. I have a few of them, so I'll watch the pressure and if it pops I'll go a little lower psi with the next.
  11. 18ftswitzer

Anyone runnin KOSO egt gauge?

Where do you have your probes?
  12. 18ftswitzer

I did it.......

This is my set-up. Its pretty thick rubber and I havent had any problems with it. upload gif image hosting free image hosting image hosting
  13. 18ftswitzer

Anyone runnin KOSO egt gauge?

Just wondering if anyone is runnin KOSO egt gauges. I was looking at the Koso Dual, Tach, Water Temp & (2)Stinger EGT's. Does anyone have a pic of the probes istalled? I have a 95 Merc promax 225. And do you think the KOSO probes will be long enough? Any help would be great.
  14. 18ftswitzer

Grandsport 1998, 2.5L Sport 1998

Boat still for sale?
  15. 18ftswitzer

26" Chopper

Is the prop sold?
  16. 18ftswitzer

Boat Fenders

Anyone have a pic of there set-up?
  17. 18ftswitzer

225 pro max

My 225 was stock, then I put a SVS on it. It was definatly worth it, big difference. When I put it on I noticed it had aftermarket reeds. Other than that I just plan on getting a ACU, cutting the heads, adding a 1" spacer, doing some custom mid mods, and probably removing the oil pump to run...
  18. 18ftswitzer

Counter weight?

Thanks guys
  19. 18ftswitzer

Counter weight?

So I finally manned up and bought 50lbs of lead shot for counter weight. My question is, what is everyone doin with the bags? What I mean is, do you just leave it like it is in the bag, or does it break or leak? I was told to put each one in a fanny pack or something. I bought 2 from walmart...