26" Chopper

MoodyAllison

This is a prop I picked up from a guy with a hydostream. It was his drag prop when he used to be into the sport. It appears to have been thinned and alot of work on it. It doesn't have enough bow lift for my 2003 so I'm letting it go. It probably needs to be sent for some work so the first 150.00 takes it out of my hands. It fits a small shaft merc.

MoodyAllison

Prop still for sale.........

So I know the off shore cuts are supposed to work good on the ally's. I'm guessing I could get some more cup put in this one and it would carry a load good in my 03? I still want to let this one go because it is a little thinner than I want to run when fishing and would hate to ruin a potential good prop. I'm keeping my eyes out for a good 26" that has been worked but not thinned for my needs, would be a nice quick prop on my boat.

whipper

Thats a sweet prop for the money!! I would be all over this if i had some of that!!
Not to many nice shape props for 150 these days. I just recieved a 26 today like yours. Good luck Im sure it will be sold tomorrow or so at that price.

MoodyAllison

Well guys, Badoxr was supposed to be sending a m/o my way and I've still not seen anything. If anyone wants this thing then give me a call @ (205) 337-1659 - I'm pretty busy so leave me a message if I don't grab it right off the bat and I'll call you back. Thx