1. LakeAnna

Delete

delete
  2. LakeAnna

Is this it?

Really. Shut it down.
  3. LakeAnna

Hot Boat at LKA

Little motorboat party on Anna yesterday... nice boats. ;)
  4. LakeAnna

Hot Foot

Which one comes in the newer boats? Is it a pro line made in Texas or the one made by T&H. I need a new one since the Nydal I have is shot not to mention the little sleeves or washers are gone. I tried to replace them last year but it still has a tight spot and doesn't return to idle like it...
  5. LakeAnna

250 Pro xs

My buddy just got one today. break in mode is how long? What is the limiter set to on this motor? Where is the power band on the torque monster anyway? I like it but man it seems to make a lot of noise under the cowl at idle and low rpm... the compressor is noisy I guess too..? I've just...
  6. LakeAnna

Plug reading

Gentlemen: Any opinions/thoughts on this plug?? Looking lean or what? That's the best shot I could get.
  7. LakeAnna

225 Injector oring

Need a part number for o rings on the 225x injectors. Looking at the manual it list to check and replace them if needed. I can not find them on the micro card parts breakdown, nothing mentioned or listed that I can find anywhere. btw, one fouled plug renders this bad boy useless.:furious
  8. LakeAnna

Livorsi Speedo

I have 3 3/8 standard size speedometer that needs a new home, Black face with polished stainless mega rim. It's just under a year old and looks perfect. Have the original box and mounting hardware also. Believe it or not it was deadnutz at 80mph and started to stretch the truth a little...
  9. LakeAnna

30 Inline chopper

I need to get a fat shaft welded into one. Who can do this for me??? Thanks
  10. LakeAnna

Evinrude Etec 150

Does anyone know what the rpm range is for these things? It's on a JC tritoon 22 footer. It has a 15x17 on it now that only turns 4800 with just me in it. I always thought they turned around 5500 to 6000 when it's propped out. It's a great running motor for the toon. I have a Viper prop by OMC...
  11. LakeAnna

Prop test day

If the water is good and the air is nice.... lol Just two new toys I have to mess with.:big grin Hydro
  12. LakeAnna

28 Chopper II ET Cut

New Chopper II ET cut from Lee Sanderson (Robby) Propeller Dynamics. I've put about 10 hours on it this spring & summer. I Had Robbie cut it for my GS this past winter and the wheel is a 10 no repair or dings etc...on any blades. 500.00 TYD fivefour0967-7224 Thanks.
  13. LakeAnna

Reeds new aftermarkets stuff

What reeds has anyone here used in the 225X? I was looking a Chris Carson's 265sj. I looked them up and it appears Mercury only sells the complete reed cage assembly. Another name I have heard is TDR reeds. I know they have been doing 2 stroke stuff a long time. Either one of these or are there...
  14. LakeAnna

Box Stock 26

How do those of you that have run them feel they perform? I have two 26 choppers here and one runs like a 28... the other just runs 91-92 or so. They both carry the boat well but heck.. Just wondering, both are chopper II wheels. I'm at 1/4 below with 12 inch plate. 225x raised limiter and neat...
  15. LakeAnna

300xs with oxide?

No really check this little prop out I found down at my Dad's...:cool
  16. LakeAnna

Cup holders

Where is a good place to order nice cup holders for my GS? I know I have seen them online but can't remember where... I guess they are just stander 3 3/8
  17. LakeAnna

Two Drag III props

I have a new in the box 26 and a 28 for sale. The 28 has been worked and cupped very nice wheel Has fixed fat shaft hub work done by Performance Propeller on the 28. 450tyd SOLD The 26 is new in the box. 500tyd SOLD I will email pics or post some up here later today. Thanks
  18. LakeAnna

Which Hub Assembly????

I just opened the box on a new drag 3 from Performance Propeller and the hub from my chopper 2 (840389Q06) is loose... so much so that I can move it around like an 1/8 of an inch or more. It's tight in the chopper. I tried a 835258k1 which is for the small shaft (just trying it for fit) and...
  19. LakeAnna

Kurt Ristow

Kurt if your in VA.... CALL me. 540-967:seventyseven2four
  20. LakeAnna

Skid plate is on finally?

Well, I finally got the new mounts on along with exhaust plate and spacer (500)more bucks! :cuss While I had everything apart I took the boat down to my Dad's shop and repaired some bottom damage and a ton of block sanding.:big grin Fixed a goofy skeg with the help of a couple brass hammers...