Hot Foot

LakeAnna

Which one comes in the newer boats? Is it a pro line made in Texas or the one made by T&H. I need a new one since the Nydal I have is shot not to mention the little sleeves or washers are gone. I tried to replace them last year but it still has a tight spot and doesn't return to idle like it should.

My other GS had the Proline in it if I remember correctly...

ROBERT CROSS

Don't know which one is in our 03 GS....any difference in quality between the two?
Ours is a bit 'heavy', but very smooth, very little effort to hold speed.

Interesting GS fact, called Bill to get the Grand Sport Elite decal on the dash.
He didn't have one in stock for our 2003, I said I'd be happy getting one for a new model......."we haven't made a GS for quite awhile now". :confused:

Bob

LakeAnna

Nice looking I have no idea who makes that though.

Might call Clay in the morning and figure something out.

Matt did you look at yours yet???

LakeAnna

Don't know which one is in our 03 GS....any difference in quality between the two?
Ours is a bit 'heavy', but very smooth, very little effort to hold speed.

Interesting GS fact, called Bill to get the Grand Sport Elite decal on the dash.
He didn't have one in stock for our 2003, I said I'd be happy getting one for a new model......."we haven't made a GS for quite awhile now". :confused:

Bob
Now that I looked at the T&H "pro" I think that is what you have less the sticker on the foot pad. Plus yours is powdercoat too.

patches

I ordered a new one last August from Allison. It's a T&H. They don't have them anymore with the Allison name cast in them. It's the same T&H you can buy elsewhere on the internet. Allison's price was as good as anywhere else I found. I think it was about 130 dollars