Search results

1. Jus' Giv'r

Allison GSE with 280 Merc.

New Price $19,500 Canadian. End of season sale price! I can bring across border.
  2. Jus' Giv'r

I wouldn't be opposed to providing a commission to the member referring me a buyer by Sept. I have other priorities now and would really like to sell before winter. Price is negotiable as always. This is a very nice GSE that needs nothing.
  3. Jus' Giv'r

Someone make me an offer, you won't be disappointed. I am willing to bring across border. Many FBC guys know this boat.
  4. Jus' Giv'r

Hello Everyone, Many of you may be familiar with our pride and joy. With regrets we are selling but we just don't use it (into bikes now). Someone else needs to enjoy this! We are the second owners of the GSE and bought from original owner in Florida. The boat is a 1994 but shows excellent...
  5. Jus' Giv'r

Best Rough Water Perf Boat up to 24'

I'm also attached to my GS more than any other boat I've owned. Which makes the switch that much harder. I'm definitely into a lot more money to get something bigger with my performance and fun factor. If I could do it, and pretty sure I can't, a Tuff 21 with a 300XS would do the trick nicely...
  6. Jus' Giv'r

I just learned of the whole tank issue with Skaters recently. What other boats used the same type of tank construction that is/was affected by ethanol?
  7. Jus' Giv'r

We saw the Skater. That Talon is very nice too. However, I'm thinking along Whipper's idea. A couple of Sea Doo's to compliment the GS. Afterall the performance and fun factor with my GS set-up is hard to beat. I just never pictured myself as a PWC owner.....
  8. Jus' Giv'r

That's what I'm afraid of.
  9. Jus' Giv'r

Although I may not be able to afford the Howard (just don't want to go in debt), I could probably get a used 22 Progression, Superboat or Velocity in that price range or a little more. There is a really sweet Maelstrom I saw too. I just don't know if doing 75mph in any of the above is enough...
  10. Jus' Giv'r

The Tuff's are sick. and yes, price is an object! So, maybe I should say 30k tops, but to be honest, I don't want to shop. I love my GSE, can't afford 2 expensive boats which means I would have to sell. It is others sitting around the table at home that are starting this, so I was hoping...
  11. Jus' Giv'r

Ok, I'm in a bit of a dilema. On another thread I have stated that my GSE is the best boat I have ever owned. And as many of us on here, I have owned quite a few boats in my 50 years of existence on this planet. But, our lakes are becoming busier with wakeboard boats and cruisers causing the...
  12. Jus' Giv'r

Need to make someone jealous

Mean....but funny...:big grin
  13. Jus' Giv'r

Drag 4 or ?

14. Jus' Giv'r

Drag 4 or ?

Yeah, you are both right. Bigger boat, more fuel, less speed (unless it's something bada..). And James your right, I CAN'T go slow. If I have to cruise at 30mph, I might as well swim.....lol. My son was looking at Frank Mole's 22 Talon, which is an awesome ride. But we went from a Tunnel to...
  15. Jus' Giv'r

Drag 4 or ?

Hey James, Have you ever done a post less than 1000 words.....lol....just pulling your chain. You know I always appreciate your feedback. Ok, this is the plan. Get Roy to massge my 26Drag4 and keep an eye out for a 28ET. I still want to try an ET. I guess I will sell our trade by 29...
  16. Jus' Giv'r

Drag 4 or ?

ok, you convinced me. BTW, whats your address for the invoice in case I don't like either....lol
  17. Jus' Giv'r

I loaned someone a 28ET

I wish it was me because then I wouldn't be shopping for one right now... In all seriousness someone should pony up with a PM to you. We don't need to know who, you just need it back. And when you talk to him, since he's a little forgetful at returning things promptly, ask him if he wants...
  18. Jus' Giv'r

Drag 4 or ?

But you and Roy convinced me of a 28 Drag4......lol. I find the 26 a light on the top end. Will a tip cup help that or is that more for hole-shot performance.
  19. Jus' Giv'r

Drag 4 or ?

My shaft is small...........there I said it.