Allison GSE with 280 Merc.

Jus' Giv'r

Hello Everyone,
Many of you may be familiar with our pride and joy. With regrets we are selling but we just don't use it (into bikes now). Someone else needs to enjoy this! We are the second owners of the GSE and bought from original owner in Florida. The boat is a 1994 but shows excellent inside and out. Always stored indoors and never left in water. The motor is a Merc 2.5 280 2007 Powerhead that was purchased from Kevo on FBC in 2010 with only 13 hours. It now has only approx. 38 hours.
- It has 260 electronics,
- Brucato PCU (sent to Brucato for overall lake map and check-over in 2010)
- 1" spacer.
- Has a Simon Alternator Kit that works perfect, lots of charging capacity.
- 20" Offshore mid-section.
- Sportmaster Lower Unit.
- Hydraulic jackplate.
- Hydraulic steering with the Allison Sea-Star cartridge.
- New Stainless Marine double gauge for trim and jackplate that I haven't yet installed. This was approx. $800 and goes with the boat.
- Props are a 26" Drag IV and a 29" SRX by DAH.
- All sits on an Allison Trailer.
- Also have extras like 2 covers, 3 Lifeline jackets, etc.

The Boat starts and runs perfect. And for those that will ask, the boat is capable of over 100mph..... and we have done 96 on gps with 4 adults. I'm sure there is more in the set-up, props, etc, but the acceleration is awesome and the above is good enough for me.

For pictures, since I don't know how to post them, you can check out my photobucket page.
http://s656.photobucket.com/user/GaryGSE/library/

I probably missed stuff but email or call me 705-657-8187 or g.geraldi@bell.net.
New Price $19,500 Canadian. End of season sale price. I can meet at border.

Last edited:

LakeAnna

Great looking GSE right there! I want the 280! Anyone else want just the hull???

Dave Hensley

Great looking GSE right there! I want the 280! Anyone else want just the hull???
Be patient Grasshopper. Getting very close on complete 2012 280 Powerhead, stock electrics, late model Sportmaster, 2000 280 mid and Alien cowl with new decals. Just need to get it on my XB2002 mule and make a lap or two.

Jus' Giv'r

Someone make me an offer, you won't be disappointed. I am willing to bring across border. Many FBC guys know this boat.

Jus' Giv'r

I wouldn't be opposed to providing a commission to the member referring me a buyer by Sept. I have other priorities now and would really like to sell before winter. Price is negotiable as always.

This is a very nice GSE that needs nothing.