I loaned someone a 28ET

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
OK, before I got ill, I loaned SOMEBODY here a brand new 28ET. It was lab finished. If you are out there, will you step up and let me know if you still have it?

wc911

Well it will not fit the Yamaha SUV but if its close let me know and we will see if it can find its way back!!!!!!!!!

FlatOutAlly

:at the bar Lou, I hope you find your ET. I do however have a brand new 28 Chopper II that I think was made from an original ET, if you think that might work for you? Let me know if you need pictures. :very happy

Last edited:

Allyfishing

Hey guys....not funny...I know where he's coming from (unless I'm an idiot and he really knows like mentioned) I've loaned out stuff to people never expecting to have to keep a journal of what I've loaned and fully expecting it back in short order only to find out I have no idea where something is after an extended perios of time.

Like recently, friend asked if I had a lake map of a place he's going to in Canada and said oh yeah, I still have your blah blah map from a few years ago!!!! :mad: :furious I searched everywhere for that map and never even gave a thought I may have loaned it out!!! No more of that chit for me!!!!!

catfish123

How do you make a brand new Chopper II from an ET???????????

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I can take a good joke and laugh at myself as well as anybody. :LMAO:

But my situation was that I was ill and my blood was being poisoned. This affected my mind and I wasn't able to think straight for about 19 months. It also affected my long-term memory to an extent and like Craig pointed out, I was always generous as well with who I loaned things to and can't remember where a lot of that stuff went.

I think i know who has the ET, but not going to accuse lest I be wrong.

And no, it's not Pinkie, and no, you can't borrow my Grandsport. :banghead

Last edited:

Jus' Giv'r

I wish it was me because then I wouldn't be shopping for one right now...

In all seriousness someone should pony up with a PM to you. We don't need to know who, you just need it back.
And when you talk to him, since he's a little forgetful at returning things promptly, ask him if he wants to borrow my wife?

John S

And no, it's not Pinkie, and no, you can't borrow my Grandsport. :banghead
I guess now isn't the time for me to ask if you'll let me crash at your place while I find a job out in Cali, lol. Glad to hear you're up and kicking again, and whoever the sumbich is that's got the wheel, pony up jibronie.

My $$ is on TBuck... never much cared for that fella, and he defiled a picture of my future x wife, so he's on my list.