Search results

1. Ltcbutch

SOLD -- '88 XB2002 with 225 ProMax - $12500 *REDUCED to $11,000*

Allison XB2002 Serial No. ALTX2A441788 Mercury 2.5 ProMax Steel Block Laser EFI Wiseco Pistons 2.4 Crankshaft 2.4 Balanced Rods Ported – For Torque Performance Propeller Prop worked by Tillmans for this boat. Been in water twice. Allison Single Axle Trailer Rough appearance as they all are...
  2. Ltcbutch

SOLD !! - 20' Skeeter Fish-n-Ski

SOLD! -- 20' Skeeter Fish-n-Ski SOLD! 1996 Skeeter 200SL Fish-n-Ski 1996 Mercury 2.5L 200 Tandem Trailer w/surge brakes Motor Guide 24V 71lb Trolling Motor with quick disconnect mount Lowrance X65 on bow Humminbird 161 with GPS at console Guest Pro Series On Board Battery Charger...
  3. Ltcbutch

SOLD !! - 1998 Ranger 374 XT

1998 Ranger 374XT Bass Boat 1996 Evinrude Intruder 150 hp Outboard Motor Ranger Trail Single Axle Trailer Single console MinnKota Edge 70 lb Trolling Motor 2 - Eagle Fish Mark 320's (one on bow one at console) Guest Pro On Board Battery Charger Keel Guard Hot Foot Blinker Style Trim...
  4. Ltcbutch

XB 21 Wanted

XB21 wanted! $30k cash in hand. Turn key. Prefer a 2+2 but prepared to purchase BasSport Pro. Thanks, Butch
  5. Ltcbutch

Merc XS on XB03

OK men, Been away from the Aboats for a couple years and having thoughts of picking up a XB03 up I see for sale with no motor. Anybody running a newer style Merc PRO or PRO XS on a XB03? Haven't looked up weights but figure the 4 stroke is heavy. Just curious as I would think it would be...
  6. Ltcbutch

Spotted an Allison today

Saw a red Allison easing up the Alabama River today out of Selma. Trailer hooked to a black Hummer with initials JWC on the tag if I remember correct. Any idea who it is? Curious, Butch
  7. Ltcbutch

21 ProSport vs. XB03

I've had 2 XB03's but have not seen/been in a prosport first hand. I'm really wanting a 2+2 but curious how the ProSport compares to XB03. Does the ProSport utilize any of the larger specs to make it easier to get in/out of driver and passenger seat behind console? Old knees and back are...
  8. Ltcbutch

Ranger Fish and Ski

Sold!
  9. Ltcbutch

260 Performance

OK guys, I had a 2.5 280 and it was a beast but it was not a fishing platform motor. The plugs did not like to idle long at all so graphing points and humps or slow cruising the beach to see what I could see wasn't too easy. So I am wondering how a 260 (such as on Rod2dKnee's in for...
  10. Ltcbutch

Gambler 2100 dc

Gambler 2100 dc - SOLD !!! Sold !!!
  11. Ltcbutch

XB03 with 280

XB03 with 280 - PICS Added SOLD!!! 1997 XB2003 1999 Merc 2.5 280 Tandem Trailer w/new tires White hull with royal blue wings and console. White/Blue racing checkerboard striping. Nordskog gauges Nordskog Digital GPS Speedo with recalls 2 buckets up front (with Slide seat) / Bench in rear 2...
  12. Ltcbutch

2+2 Production

What was the first model year for the XB-21 2+2 production? Thanks. Butch
  13. Ltcbutch

SEA FOAM on Sale

O'Reilly's Auto Parts has SeaFoam for $6.99 until 28 SEP.
  14. Ltcbutch

Too much oil?

I'm getting soot buildup (carbon I assume) on the prop (over the hub prop). I'm mixing oil 40:1. It's a 280. I'm not turning the big RPM's yet (still learning to drive - 80 mph max - mostly cruise 50-70 mph). So do I need to cut back to 50:1 or do I have a different problem? Thanks...
  15. Ltcbutch

New speed

I know it ain't much to the old hats here, but I ran 80.3 this morning. I was at the limit of my nerves just last week at 68 steady and 70-72 max backing off fast. Ran up to the 80.3 then backed off and held her for a long stretch at 77. Next run it took some work but bumped near 80 again...
  16. Ltcbutch

Fuel gauge reading

What would cause my fuel gauge to not read proper. Full tank and its only reading a little over 1/4 tank. Ran out about 8-10 gallons this morning and it didn't appear to move. Was working fine a couple weeks ago but noticed this last weekend it was sporadic and now its as stated above...
  17. Ltcbutch

Seat Pedestal Pin Size XB03

What size pedestal pin fits the XB2003? I need to buy some pro poles and butt seats and the short pedestals in the boat when I bought it don't fit well. As matter of fact the rear one is stuck. Only went half way down and that is where it is. STUCK! Thanks.
  18. Ltcbutch

GotMyAlly Sold from CandO

New owner out there somewhere. C and O sold GotMyAlly's 2000 XB 03.
  19. Ltcbutch

Rod Tie Down Suggestions

XB 03 front decks. What are you using up front for Rod straps? Starboard side or both? Pics? Thanks.
  20. Ltcbutch

Shifting Problems

Shifting from forward to neutral sometimes does not disengage and I have to shift all the way back to reverse to pull out of forward. This can't be good. Is the adjustment needed at the linkage under cowl or where? 2000 model 280 Thanks. Butch