Search results

1. R

Buddy Camp IZ BACK...!!!!

Just seen hiz post over on the Byu Boyz....Says he scared the crap outta ole TRex when he popped hiz mug up in Rex's shop tha other day! Welcom Back Buddy! Good to see ya posting! RB
  2. R

My XR-2001 "Road Trip".. sorta Loong.....

I had been asked a few times to post about my trip I recently made to pick up my new-to-me XR-2001 drag hull and the 15
  3. R

Merry CHRISTmas to ALL !

Don't fergit what the Day and the meaning iz about....... Wish each and every one of ya's a very Safe and Merry Christmas! Spend quality time with your family, enjoy! Russ
  4. R

C Ya'll after Thanksgiving Boyz,,,Happy Thanksgiving to Ya

Leaving outta Abq New Mexico tomorrow around noon, headin' North to Des Moines Iowa to pick up new XR-2001 drag hull, then head to Tulsa Ok to pick up a JSRE 260 powerhead for a feller down in Alabama, gonna visit wid' Brack while there, then hit it again to French Settlement Louisiana for...
  5. R

XR-2001 Owners - Question for you..

Have any of you guys racing XR drags, ever heard of or seen a trim tab, mounted on the Portside stern transom bottom, near the pad,,,,to help control the typical torque on hole shot found on these hulls? The plate is used in a down position upon full throttle, then as hull is on top , the...
  6. R

Setup Question for XR-2001 Drag racers

What type of setback are most of you XR-01 owners running say with 300plus HP, for pure drag race, not lake runner. How bout propshaft height? Thanks, Russ
  7. R

XR-2002 Owners ---? on yer Setup

I see on the owners listings, most are running 8-9 inches of setback. I'm interested in your weight distribution in the boat. In the Center Steer models, how do you have your hull balanced fore and aft? Battery location, fuel cell, and additional shot bags laying around,,,,etc??? I'm...
  8. R

Hey Houma La. guyz,,,I need yer HELP please.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If any one from houma, La. should know of anyone finding a male Black Lab as of yesterday , I sure would appreciate a call..... My sister, Susan Key, lives near Coutou Rd and Blue Bayou rd, on Hammner Rd. I...
  9. R

A Flying Boat

Check this out, simply amazing. Who Knows, maybe Darris will see this, and another idea spring up.... RB http://www.michaelconnally.com/
  10. R

Question on Steering wheel adapter for Hydl helm

Guys, A few years ago when I went to Hydl steering along with several others, there were questions asked on which adapter could be used to mount the stock allison steering wheel to the sea star hydl helm's shaft. Does anyone have this info? I want to put my Stock Alli wheel back on and git...
  11. R

New Bass Boat Speed record Set

FYI- Congrats David Shook! In an Allison, way to keep the Records Straight! Below from Scream and Fly---- _________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________ #1 Today, 09:28 AM Sam Baker Senior Member Join...
  12. R

Another Yamaha Drag Question,

Say on a Alli XB-03 with a healthy JSRE motor capable of spinning excess of 10k, plenty of ponies,,and at sea level,,,,what drag prop might work the best in the 1/4... a 22"er or the 24"er. Anybody got any numbers? Thanks, RB
  13. R

Buddy Camp Fund Question

Is there going to be the same Buddy Fund Auction area on this new board as the old one? I have a cherry Hoss Triton 28"er, for regular shaft I'd like to put up for auction for Buddy. Thanks, RB
  14. R

cleavers

I bought a cherry perfect 15x32 Mazco cleaver, blanaced from Mazer, and run once,,,get this for 250 dollars ! I ran it once out here where I knew I could not swing it at 5000 feet in elevation. But still the same ran it, was going to keep it for trips back home to Louisiana. But ended up selling...