C Ya'll after Thanksgiving Boyz,,,Happy Thanksgiving to Ya

RB in NM

Leaving outta Abq New Mexico tomorrow around noon, headin' North to Des Moines Iowa to pick up new XR-2001 drag hull, then head to Tulsa Ok to pick up a JSRE 260 powerhead for a feller down in Alabama, gonna visit wid' Brack while there, then hit it again to French Settlement Louisiana for Thanksgiving week.

Once back home, rest a day, drink a day, then head over with the XR to Fla, to git my 260 from Tommy McCart to hang on the lil' red bote. I'll also hook up with the Ok 260's new owner and give him hiz new toy.

So it will be a lot like Christmas in the South,,, I'll be kinda like ol' St. Nick, delivering a new toy,,,, then also feel like a kid that just got hiz new toy.... Good Things,!

Gonna plan on gittin' the XR/260 rigged and fired off during Tday week,and hook up wid' a bunch of fellers off ByuBoyz, and burn some gazz hauling azz on the finest river systems in the world back home....
Amite river, ticfaw,blind,diversion canal, new river, old river,,, hell a mud hole'll work fer me, long az it's back home again !

I can not wait!

For anybody on here(Chad ) That iz gonna make the playday the Sat after Tday, spoosed to launch at Hilltop or Canal Bank club,,,,,,I'm gonna have a few wheel to play wid'......

22" yammie drag
24" yammie drag
28" yammie drag
26" Drag 4
28plus ET cut
26 Hoss Hyperdrive
22" 4 blade cleaver

and I can bring a couple of Trophy's for the more docile guyz.....

Looking forward to picking up the new ride as well as meeting a bunch of fellers I have only had the pleasure of jawing wid' over the net !

Gonna be a fun time to be had down on tha Bayous!

You guys and yer Families have a very Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Check in wid pictures when I git back!

Later, Russ

J

John Richied

You go get sum Russ and have a safe trip.... .I'm pullin for ya!

AND they thought a fishin boat was fast... hehehe

RB in NM

Thanks John !

I'm pulling the plug and hitting the road....Oughta hit Louisiana Sunday evening after 2250 miles to git there.

You have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving Bud !

Russ