Search results

1. Kruton

Factory 20 inch off shore mid,trim motor etc..

Posting for a friend. Mercury aftermarket light weight Racing cal Mercury Factory 20 inch off shore mid. Trim motor Lower unit 2:1 $1800
  2. Kruton

New prop for a SS2000

Been thinking about getting another prop for the SS. I got a couple choppers(26p and 28p) one of them has been worked. Want a good all around prop that handles solid and will carry a load. Holeshot and acceleration more important than top end. Thinking about a 28 hoss or Et??
  3. Kruton

Allison Foil for sale

Used Allison foil for sale $60. Can deliver at the National Allison rally or at Fast pass Clifton.
  4. Kruton

XB-21 & SS-2000 Racing on the River

Wow! Looks like their in Europe. Ran across looking on You Tube. http://youtu.be/Kp7CI3P3Jqo
  5. Kruton

WTB SS 2000 Excel

Prefer a 4 seater... but 3 seater would be fine also cause I would convert it. mizer6969@yahoo.com
  6. Kruton

Picture of my motor.

Me and my wife were riding down the lake and she took this pic. Thought it looked pretty cool.
  7. Kruton

Questions on keel guard

Im in the market for a keel guard for my 03. My boat is red so id like to find a company thats makes them in red. I looked at hambys but they dont make them in red. I also see they come in different lengths. Is there a length that works good on a 03 hull? The boat will be beached on a island and...
  8. Kruton

Is their a video of David Shooks record run?

Would love to see a clip of shooks or any other ally owners running their boat!
  9. Kruton

Question about Smartcraft system

Im planning on buying the smartcraft system moniter gauge from Livorsi. Its showing that you can buy a wireing harness with or without a resistor? Which one do I need? Also should the 15ft harness be the length I need? Thanks
  10. Kruton

Rod storage XB 2003

I thought I remember reading were someone customised their rod locker on a 2003? Where the rods are seperated by plastic tubes or something like that??? Anyone have any ideas on keeping rods seperate in the locker?