Recent content by countrycoolio

1. C

Just sayin hi

Hello everyone, been a while since I got on da board & just wanted to say hey
  2. C

Hydro Steering Install Help Please!

You may or may not have to widen the hole where the helm mounts, Mine ended up only needing to be filed down a little for the helm to fit snug as a bug in a rug. Like said above a few thousand zip ties. The only thing I did not care for was how I ended up running my hoses & did not have...
  3. C

280 Sport

interested in trades? i got a 05 polaris sportsman 800 i have been thinking bout getting rid of.
  4. C

03 Owners Help Please

Clark Marine in Franklin has one I think. Tony(allisonriverat) took his there last week to get it purged.
  5. C

Powerheads!

Man I want that 280, can I buy it on looks? lol
  6. C

What can I say!!!!!!

spin it how u want to. The big 12 or at least the big12 south is the powerhouse this year. As far as bowl games go there are so many these days u really got to suk to not go to a bowl game. Good to be back on here. The new baby has kept us jumping with little free time. I see where yours...
  7. C

What can I say!!!!!!

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!! I wif ya brack. Dont pay any attention to these SEC folks. They just jealous cause they have lost their status as the powerhouse conference.
  8. C

A Ranger in my family!!!

Red quit blaming your flatulance on that innocent dog. I do like the name though, only thing that could have been better would be Ranger Obama McFarland.
  9. C

our baby is back home

Looks like your making some fine progress Tony. She is a beauty
  10. C

Identifing center steer boats

i got a 2003 center steer, not a side slide. But yall r right, I havent seen a whole lot of those.
  11. C

Lawrenceburg Tenn?

Brack, are you talkin bout Lburg Kentucky or Tennessee, the title & post contradict one another. I will be at the rally on saturday & live 30 miles from Lawrenceburg TN.
  12. C

Hydraulic steering ?

you can order the hub adaptor from summit. thats where i got mine
  13. C

Where do you live?

Columbia TN, bout 35 miles south of Nashville.
  14. C

Partin out 260 Merc

exhaust plate & tuner? how much?