OK Where To??

R

Redding XB21

Someone has already made reservations at KVC. I wonder who that might be????

Last edited by a moderator:

cj707

I tried the other day and the lady said that you hadn't sent the contract back yet. Can we get reservations now?

R

Redding XB21

I had faxed it to her, but evidently she did not get it. I called her and that's when she told me of the 1 reservation and asked me to mail her the copy. I did, last week. Therefore, I am out 1 forever Stamp.:laughing

I hope you were nice to her Lars.

R

Redding XB21

John, I PM'd you re: Lars and his reservation. Someone had to warn them and I felt since Jodi was so nice to us, it was only right that I tell them about Lars and his, well, you know.

cj707

Oh, I see. You gave her names of the people who aren't invited...Not the ones she should welcome. But I have a past champions provisional. I am the trolling motor KING!!!!!!!!!!

DONNY

Come on now lars winning once does not earn you the title king. Hey how is the yellow thing doing. is it running. how fast have you gone. love donny chu

R

Redding XB21

Donny, practice saying, " I came in third"!:same ole song

cj707

Hey you're the one who brought the trophy. Says I'm the KING engraved right on the front. yellow hasn't been any faster than 93 back at the rally. Well try again with a new POS merc LU

J

John Richied

Donny, just get over it... Lars is the trolling motor KING! :very happy

DONNY

ok ok you are the king for now. but i am gunnng for you king. hey john how the f are you. lars what 93 that it that will put you with that craz chinese man from sac. It wil 93 to pass that craz man in the rought stuff.

love
donny chu

badbait

yellow hasn't been any faster than 93 back at the rally. Well try again with a new POS merc LU
Lar's, I'm sure you have at least 5 mph left to be had without to much trouble. I drove Gene's 21/250XS 91 and change with he and I in the boat, lots of gas and a full tournment load. I'm sure with just a driver in the boat, loaded light it should come in at around 94. I think we were running even with the pad.

DONNY

Hey bill are you saying that lars can not drive that dam boat. hey lars i would not take that from the old guy.

love
donny

cj707

The old guy knows what he's talking about...It's you that's babbling nonsense. Just 'cause a certain crazy Chinese kid has a thing for you...