xr 2002s

tony Atwell

I bet it did. Was that factory. Was wandering about original gelcoat colors. As u can see my top has heen painted and I was thinkin about redoing it. Another guy here in jax has a blue and white Original.

DOUBLE J

I had ordered a new one in 91. If I recall( been quite awhile) they were offered in the normal colors that they offer today..i.e. blue, red (2 or 3 shades), orange etc..I remember seeing a solid red one, solid red w/black stripes and a white w/orange. I had a white w/red stripe version and a friend of mine had a white w/blue stripe version.

ace

Yes it was factory yellow and blue , had blue carpet in the boat and trailer to match . Trailer was same yellow !
It was a 1987 xr2002 4 seats, main color was white had yellow stripes front and sides and yellow on race faring with silver and blue tape. Yellow seats with blue insert and tubing. Blue carpet in boat and on trailer. Trailer was black. Had a Bridgeport, best it ran was 107 mph.

TMc

Thanks it's an all original 1984 gel coat and upholstery is original. I'm still learning how to drive it and the motor has a lot of torque I haven't been in a v-bottom in 20 years and its taking some getting use to.

PKSTV I believe your and mine are the same color.

tony Atwell

Beautiful boat there TMc. That was one of my thaughts a real deep candy Apple red. The great thing about it is that it has a black mota and any thing goes with black. ;)

TMc

Most of ya'll but not everybody likes something black hanging off the back of there boat !!

The 05 -06 Corvettes had color called Magnetic Red was candy apple red looked like was a foot deep when shined up good.