xr 2002s

Freebird

Just had my 36th anniversary with the "ol truck", and I wish I had kept that old boat... especially that old motor! :)

Can't remember if I posted pics of the ole Blazer, but here she is, topless and not.

scj

They do not have that windshield in stock nor do they have an old one to send in to have one made.
I tried to order one for my 2016 XR-2002 and unless someone has one to donate to have it copied, you're out of luck.

skewby

get in touch with glenn reynolds i was talking to him a couple years ago and i think he still has the one that he used on the world record run. i don't know if he would sell it but he might let some one use it as a pattern

Dave Hensley

I have one but my understanding is to make a buck to form new ones the pattern is sacrificed. Can't go that route unless someone replaces mine with a new one free of charge. I already have a windshield for my XTB21 at Louisville waiting on a new one to be made off of it.

BGohr

well when you copy the windsheild, make sure you fix the screw up on the mounting holes............

scj

I know this will not apply to the side by side seated XR-2002's but Darris is offering a single console similar to the XB-2002's for the XR-2002's. This does away with the need for a shield and offers better protection for the driver.
I'm not sure if the other 2016 XR's will have one but mine will.

Derrick

what is wrong with the mounting holes on the original windshield. Personally I like the full windshield more than the small one, it makes the boat look complete. Dave do you know who Darris uses for the windshields and how much they might cost to have some duplicates made?

BGohr

Look at the mounting holes on the left and the right side