TK-7 Fuel Additive

TBuck2003

Lane

Lane whats up? The fuel additive is working great.No sign of any pre detonation whatsoever.Was down in Miss. at the fast bass rally then got swamped at work. The info that was posted earlier in this thread, they were cleared of everything and actually they had to admit that the product was everything it said it was and more.Go get your heads cut and run this stuff and you will be amazed, on what you can do on premium fuel. More importantly the lubrication it leaves in the cylinder walls is awesome.I have it in stock 165.00 per gallon, makes 768 gallons of gas not a bad price when you figure what you would pay for race gas or av gas.I am not trying to peddle this stuff to retire anytime soon , just thiught you guys would be interested in a very neat product.The new formula is now called ACESIV 2s. This has superceded TK-7. I have had the boat out now quite a bit and have had many long runs over 8000 and no problems and motor is cool.Later

Todd

merc326

i have been running it my 260 for a few months now and i noticed a diff right off, the mota sounds better at high rpm and it dropped my egt about 150 deg, even more at lower rpm, im only running 180 lbs of compression but i mix 1 oz to 4 gal of 93 and so far its awsome, i am a believer and will continue to run it, but to each his own. :wink:

J

John Richied

im only running 180 lbs of compression but i mix 1 oz to 4 gal of 93 and so far its awsome
Merc326, I hope you don’t mind but I am going to use you for my test… If you keep running it with 180 lbs. of compression all season and she lives, I’ll look into it. For now I am sticking with the Klotz race fuel.

So how fast have you had the XB-02 260 with the 180 heads?

merc326

john, i got rid of the 02 and got me a drag, and i love it, i just got my mota hung and am still trying set up. but so far its been great,

TBuck2003

Fuel

John,
By that time you will be out of money paying for that Klotz.Ha Ha .John think outside the box on this one this product is the real deal. Your motor will love it and is alot less to run. Later Todd

Waterdigger

Todd sounds like you have a good product (ACESIV 2s). I was wondering
about the octane numbers you talked about in one of your posts 4-5 octane increase. Was the increase in the Research or Motor numbers or
R+M/2? The refinery blender you spoke about I'm sure he's done his homework!

I can't say about other states but in Arkansas we are held to a plus or
minus .3 octane (R+M/2. Each gasoline blend that we test meets and
exceeds state and federal requirments. Ive seen a number of blends
leave the refinery 87.30, 89.30 and some 93.30 R+M/2.

Todd I may try some of the new TK- 7 in the future!

mike

TBuck2003

Mike

Mike,
The R+m/2 method is a joke when you think about how they do it.Sea level cool temps and low rpms.The numbers I am referring to are actual increases chemically.The R+m/2 method would yield an increase of 93 octane to 102 at 1oz per 6 gallons.So there are two ways of talking about octane increases .All I can say is the -hit WORKS!!!!!!!!!! Good hearing from you Mike.Later

Todd