SPYCAM shots of new GPI manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPI Racing

Brad, I tried e-mailing you and it keeps kicking it back. E-mail me something and I'll try a return.

Randy

Brack

Randy, I've been waiting for sum more Info and photos,(I heard about this a couple months ago)..........very Interesting fer sure........I will be calling,

are the injectors at an Angle?

when does Production Start?....or when will ya have the kit ready?

Brack

GPI Racing

Bob,

Did you get my e-mail the last week?

Randy

Brack, Everything will be ready to ship third week in January. The first run is only 20 pieces and half are spoken for. If you would like one just e-mail me..

J

John Richied

I think the RED anodized will look SWEET! It’s needs the GPI logo for sure… :p :p :p

Blue Gray in PA

If I read this right earlier, this unit can replace the carbs on an older unit - like my 150? Obviously I want to go faster but is it better to buy a bigger overall hammer or invest in upgrading like this? Randy - your thoughts?

Yellowallison

Yu know... I wuz thnkin.. where have I seen that TYPE of intake befo..

I just re-membered..... PINKIE's had posted some pictures from christmas at his daddies house last YR! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GPI Racing

Yellow,

Don't you have better things to do. (like work maybe?) I don't get off putting initials on every piece of aluminum I machine. I you'd look deeper rather than dismissing things all the time you'd notice some new thinking and better ways of doing things....sorry had to say it :wink: .

Blue Gray,

A nice 200 or such would be a better investment for you. You can probably find one quite reasonable in your area.

Randy

Yellowallison

I you'd look deeper rather than dismissing things all the time you'd notice some new thinking and better ways of doing things....sorry had to say it
Now BEERNUTZ.. run out behind yur shop and TAKE a SQUAT to PEE so yu'll quit being so centzsative....... nobody was talking bad the INTAKE! I was jus kiddin PINKIE about his ole DADY/HERO JSRE..... :lol:

IF yu will notice BEENUTZ!!! I was curious back few post if have yu done any testin in my previous post!!!
RANDY!!!! will yu be doing a DYNO and WATCH test to compare... like comapre it to HORN and SVS ... ??
KEEP US updated!!
I alzo only azk'd if thiz INTaKE was a project between yu and MADEFI cause I knew YU and WAYNE Taylor were working on yur EFI/OMC project,yu use MADEFI on yur drag motors, and yall both believe in INJECTION in front of the reeds? I wuz jus curious then if this was a project yall was working on!

Yes I agree with yur theory on how & why it should work.. but I jus wondering what kind of actual INCREASES yur seein on yur dyno and at the Lake compared to PM,airhorn,SVS intakes..

I need one for my Verodo on the RANGER!! :mrgreen:

GPI Racing

Yellow, (Scotty)

I was just messing with you. I knew it would get a rise out of ya.. :lol:

I all our conversations we know how we both are.. I'm fine but every once in a while I have to rib you a little....like the Forrest Wood jabs :shock: .

Have a good holiday, and be safe if your traveling this weekend. Lots of crazy's on the road ya know.

Randy

Yellowallison

HEY GPI (BEERNUTZ)

BIG KIZZZessEZZ to yu TOO!!

Yes yur gettin a A+ this semester in Yeallr smackin 101.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

RANDY!!!! I had just sent ya PM!!!!

Very MERRY CHRISTMAS to yu and the FAMILY!!!

Blue Gray in PA

Thanks for the honest answer Randy - I know you are an up-front and honest guy even at the expense of a potential sale. I'll save my pennies and see what Santa brings!

Scott

J

John Richied

Here it is nine months later… what do the guys with this intake think?

Status
Not open for further replies.