Some pics of John Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr out runnin!

J

John Richied

With some of the comments about the lip being shaved, a lot of boat wet, etc. I really thought some of you guys were just being funny.

But in case you

hack02

When I saw the pics a few days back the first thing I thought was boy that thing is riding heavy in the back. Must be full of gas and livewell full of Coors Light. Running as wet as a Nitro now.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
You gotta remember, my boat is slow, so I can't take any high speed pics of anybody. I bet the fastest pic there was in the low 80's at the most, seeing as how mine would only run 80.2 with the prop I had on that day. However, if at the WAR, somebody wants to take me for a ride in a fast boat, I can get some high speed pics of folks.

Brain

Last edited:

Alli-drenaline Rush

John - please pass my kudos on to Brian and Sara for some nice pix! Question for you.... your mota looks like it is outfitted with a 20" shaft. Why would you go with that mota over a short-shaft unit? Would you anticipate any performance degradation in the 20 relative to the 15, and if so, what?

Thanks,

Richard

J

John Richied

You gotta remember, my boat is slow, so I can't take any high speed pics of anybody. I bet the fastest pic there was in the low 80's at the most, seeing as how mine would only run 80.2 with the prop I had on that day. However, if at the WAR, somebody wants to take me for a ride in a fast boat, I can get some high speed pics of folks.

Brain
Brian don’t worry about what some of these guys say... they don’t use their boat, they just frequent the site. :smile

I know it makes no sense they have time to post every day but no time to run their boat. :laughing

Speaking of using the boats are we on again this weekend?

Isaac thinks he will be over around noon on Sunday.

Any of you other Washington guys or close are more than welcome to join us.

edgerat

I am headed that way for certain this time. We are doing some logging on the property tomorrow so I might be a little stoved up but I will ready to see how tippy these "canoes" really are in person! :D

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am headed that way for certain this time. We are doing some logging on the property tomorrow so I might be a little stoved up but I will ready to see how tippy these "canoes" really are in person! :D
Mine's slow and loaded with lots of randomness, so don't expect too much speed/acceleration from mine.

Brian

J

John Richied

Brian look what I found….Live Feed.
Maybe good for checking out the water conditions….

You can see the Columbia River and the American flag on top of the bridge…. Wind gauge.:very happy

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobalouie

You cant get the cool looks of a 15" mid, but you can get most of the sound if you drill the mid. Mine has been drilled just above the anti ventilation plate and it sounds about the same as the one in the movie.