Some pics of John Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr out runnin!

GFinch

In the third pic, are those wind mills on those hills?

Why would a man get a new "rug" and cut it so short?

GFinch

I bet you all use those hydro electric plants to power those wind mills too......

Hull looks a little wet in those pics John, you sand bagging?

GotMyAlly

That's funny. I got some pics of John R out runnin' too!

I agree........it's runnin' a little wet! But I think we can see why!

catfish123

Aha.......another victim of sanding too much of the lip off!

XSive

ring ring....ring ring...

Hello John, Ranger Smith called from Jellystone, he wants his uniform back...:laughing

FlatOutAlly

ring ring....ring ring...

Hello John, Ranger Smith called from Jellystone, he wants his uniform back...:laughing
I just talked to Ranger Smith and he said "Uniform AND a notarized copy of the agreed-to BUILDSHEET". As chance would have it, Captain Smith isn't sure if you ordered the P and J sammies with Smuckers or KY. On the nut side, Jiff is standard but Skippy is extra. Crunchy is an adder in either case. He also says they will remove crust for no fee regardless of order size. This make no sense to me whatsoever business-wise, but that's what he said. I'd call now. Could be a limited time offer. :big grin

XSive

Pinkie-John,

Wow what a skilled driver you are...........looks real swell with 4 feet of hull runnin' wet........must be real fast too.

j.f.
Ferrell,

I just saw that picture of you with your two compadre's and if I had hair like that I wouldn't be chirping at anyone....WTF, Did you walk into the barber and say "Hey make my head perfectly flat on top so my buddy Cliffy can rest his drink somewhere, and make the corners sharp...90 degrees." Paint yourself green and put a couple of bolts on your neck and walla..Frankenstein.!!

Attachments

Last edited: