resqu-u

Edit: I'm all in! Can't wait to meet everyone for an awesome week on the river!:beer:

Last edited:

xb03fs

once I get a third week of vacation in a few years I will be there. At this point I can only dream.

Allyfishing

Let's get this list together:

1. Craig & Jenn
2. DragAlly02, wife and 3 kids
3. resqu-u
4. lightening rod (Chris) and kids wife?
5. Roy, Brenda and 2 boys
6. Double J and wife
7. James & Debbie
8. Skewby
9. Roger
10. Joe & Matt
11. Bob & Deb
12. Gary & Earl
13. Ed Gladden
14. Thomas plus 1
15. Chris, Anita, Mike, Donna

If any one else is coming please add to this list and keep it going. If I have names wrong please correct them. Please add your screen name behind your name if I missed it. I just went thru the pages of posts so I apologize if i missed or have one wrong. We will need a head count for the Saturday nite banquet so we can give the chef an idea how much food. We're working on a per person price for that meal.

Also, we will have an itinerary of what, where, how and when for the week starting Tuesday the 19th thru Saturday the 23rd. The Watts Bar guys have really jumped in and helped to plan, get sponsors, organize river runs, and procured some sweet food and beverage deals for throughout the week, especially Skewby!! thanks a bunch. the itinerary will be available to all owners with phone numbers and names of contacts for the rally organizers.

I will bring Bud Light, Miller Lite, Yuengling Lager Light, (cans), water and some flavors of soda. I am asking for those of you who live right there to bring some coolers to put the beverages in so I don't have to drag coolers along. The beverages will then be there each day iced down for everyone so you don't have to bring it. Also, if someone has a small wagon i can attach to the back of the official rally cart to haul stuff around i would greatly appreciate it.

Skewby will have the T Shirts there for $15 and that includes a free coozie. Additional coozies will be available for a price TBD. Skewby did an awesome job on the print and Mrs. Allison provided us with additional artwork, thanks!!

Thanks for everyone who has/is helping with this years "Knoxville Rally 2012"

Last edited:

Allyfishing

1. Craig & Jenn (Allyfishing)
2. (DragAlly02), wife and 3 kids
3. Shane (resqu-u)
4. Chris and kids wife? (lightening rod)
5. Roy, Brenda and 2 boys (suicidealli)
6. Double J and wife
7. James & Debbie
8. Skewby
9. Roger (rmills)
10. Joe & Matt
11. Bob & Deb
12. Gary & Earl
13. Ed Gladden
14. Thomas plus 1
16. Kevin & Lori

harrells

Waiting on word from my wife if she will be able to take a couple days off, also sons baseball tourney schedule. I am taking off the 21st and 22nd in hopes it all works out. If so we will be there, Scott. Michelle Harrell, Ryan 13 and Taylor 16 thursday morning thru saturday late afternoon and will need a room for thur. and fri. nights. Wife leaves for charlotte sun. morning to see Kalvin Chestnut and Tom Mcgee concert. Hopefully they will still have a room left shortly before this takes place.

suicidealli

1. Craig & Jenn (Allyfishing)
2. (DragAlly02), wife and 3 kids
3. Shane (resqu-u)
4. Chris and kids wife? (lightening rod)
5. Roy, Brenda and 2 boys (suicidealli)
6. Double J and wife
7. James & Debbie
8. Skewby
9. Roger (rmills)
10. Joe & Matt
11. Bob & Deb
12. Gary & Earl
13. Ed Gladden
14. Thomas plus 1
16. Kevin & Lori
17. John & Keila, 3 children (john4utvols)

harrells

Joe i hear ya! If she chumps out, me and Ryan will be there thursday morning. I should know for sure by june 1st. if she can make it, then i will call and make reservations.

Allyfishing

Scott, I know it's an expense to stay Saturday nite but that's the banquet.

Joe, how about we get together on a 3 way call with Skewby and finalize the itinerary for the week. I still have not heard back from the chef at Euchee. How do you feel things are shaping up for the week???

harrells

Craig, I would stay sat. night but my wife has to drive to charlotte early sun. morning. I hate i'm going to miss the banquet.

harrells

Tried to reserve a room today and there is nothing left. Denise said she would see what she could do and call me back. Hope she can do something or i'm sittin this one out.

Allyfishing

Tried to reserve a room today and there is nothing left. Denise said she would see what she could do and call me back. Hope she can do something or i'm sittin this one out.
Scott...I just called Terrace View and talked with Julie and she has 1 studio left for the 21'sst and 22'nd at 85.00 per nite and 3-2 bedroom units for 125.00 per nite for those same dates. they all have kitchens. call her ASAP at the number listed in fasteddie post!!!!!

harrells

How far from euchee is terrace view. Really don't want to stay away from the action. Planned on hanging out with everyone in the evening and knocking down a few cold ones and don't want to have to drive boat or car back to hotel room.

Allyfishing

I marked it on this map
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=terrace+view+marina&fb=1&gl=us&hq=terrace+view+marina&cid=0,0,8619271369210901056&ei=dqCvT7i_EMjo0gHS7aDCDA&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CA4Q_BIwAA

I'm not sure if it will show it or not. I didn't think about having to travel by land or water to get back to Terrace view after hanging out and having a few apple pies. I get it. Didn't Tammy or Denise have any other accomadations. Ask them if any of the land cabins will be available by then??
Craig

rmills280

How far from euchee is terrace view. Really don't want to stay away from the action. Planned on hanging out with everyone in the evening and knocking down a few cold ones and don't want to have to drive boat or car back to hotel room.
it is about 5 miles, bring a air mattress and you can sleep somewhere on my houseboat or in somebodies room. def don't want to go by road 45 min. me and skewby went to euchee yesterday its looking like it is shaping up real nice. they are having music every wknd and the outdoor grill is open. they had a bike rally last night and filled up a pickup with beer and ice.