Allyfishing

I know it's a bit early but it gives us an idea of a head count for food and booking stuff etc.

Craig & Jenn

Lakeman (Allison)

James & debbie need a room. Have not called yet.. If you can save me one.. One bed..
Thanks James

rmills280

went to euchee yesyerday and talked to denise, is really wanting to make sure all goes well and is giving me a discount on parking my houseboat there for the week. the floating cabins being on the other side now are not as convienient as before to the pavillion but not that bad, she also says the new restaurant manager is looking very promising.

max200

will try to make it!!! looking forward to seeing everyone again gotta get a taste of apple pie this time!!

Drew!

Allyfishing

Hi Drew....we're hoping you and Melissa will be joining us this year. It should be a blast!!! There will be an itinerary made available to all including phone numbers and contacts of what is happening throughout the week with a banquet ending the week on Saturday nite.

The Watts Bar guys have stepped up to help in organizing river runs and stop offs for lunch and beaching it.

Hey everyone out there.....please give us a confirmation now if possible so that we may get an idea of the cost per head for the banquet.

skewby

looks like i have the owner of the restaurant at terrace view to throw us a free cook out (dogs, brawts, and maybe burgers). i'll talk more with him later on this coming week end about what time and how many might be expecting to come. it will be a thursday or friday meal. i think he is even going to throw in a free keg to boot.

Allyfishing

HI Chris....glad to see you'll be there. What do ya think of how things are shaping up for this year?? I hear you have been quite busy with work.
Craig