PVS Plugs on BravoXS and Hydro XOB on 21fter?

JWolff

Trying to get a head start on prop experimentation. How many holes (if any) do you guys plug on the Bravo XS and Hydro XOBs on the XB21s.

I have ran the BravoXS 26" once with all the holes wide open and the holeshot wasn't as impressive as I thought it would be. Wondering if a couple plugs would help. Definitely did not bog at all when I would hit the gas. Thinking maybe it was over revving so I need to contain some of the exhaust inside the prop. Did not pay attention to RPMs. Will pay more attention next time out.

The Hydro XOB 28" is being built so no experience on it yet. I am guessing wide open on the holes.

Thanks

Allyfishing

1.62 gears and you'll need them all open. My bravo built by Robbie has all 4 plugged closed to the hub and the other 4 open. My XOB has 2 plugged on the bottom row and all open on upper row. 1.75 gears.

xb03fs

I'll see how the 3 liter is, but even with extra tip cup My 2.5 209 required 3 of 8 holes closed off for optimal holeshot. I am afriad that is what I will miss most though. The 2.5 have great holeshot compared to xb21s I have seen with 3
Liters.

Of course the 3 liters were able to run me
Down in less than 30 seconds

xb03fs

I started with two plugged in the 27 and had no issues but motor was way too low.