OK Guys!!!

DONNY

you all know neil is nuts and lou is not all there. to run with these boy is just crazy. I had to give it all to get away from that NUT neil in the rought stuff. It good to see u all are doing well. be well my friends.

love always

donny chu b boat

J

John Richied

Donny Chu B-Boat owner, You know it!

If you see Neil coming GET OFF THE WATER

badbait

Well now Donny I have a 2003/250XS and you have that B-Boat/300x
I know you wouldn't have a chance in a drag race but what about top end. To make it as safe as possible we'll put 2 GPS's in the boats and see who can put up the biggest number running by yourself.
I'll open that up to any bassboat with a trolling motor includeing Lou and John's. All Lou and John have to do is spot us 5 mph since they are 500 lbs lighter and have at least 50 more horses. We each put up a six pack of beer and the winner takes home all the beer.

Last edited:

ALLISONMAN

with lou's permission i will take that deal lou xb2002 w/troller top end -5 mph!!!! thats a great race there bill!!! now you need to get that stv down and line up with lu-lu and you ole farts duel it out!!! lol hope to see yall soon!!!

also bill you gonna make it to jasper again??? would love to see you guys!!!!!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
We each put up a six pack of beer and the winner takes home all the beer.
As if, that beer won't leave the rally intact.

Hey A-MAN 1 prob my 2002 ain't got no trolling motor on it, maybe you need to spot Bill 6mph!!!

XSive

As if, that beer won't leave the rally intact.

Hey A-MAN 1 prob my 2002 ain't got no trolling motor on it, maybe you need to spot Bill 6mph!!!
A-Man can just tape his purse upfront where the troller would go. :laughing That way he will only have to give up 4 MPH.

ALLISONMAN

Lou Then We Could Just Add 55lbs Up Front And It Be The Same!!!!

Hey Xsive - You Should Quit Drinking That Nasa Coated Coolaid!!!!!!!!!!LOL

XSive

Hey Xsive - You Should Quit Drinking That Nasa Coated Coolaid!!!!!!!!!!LOL
I gave that up in 2000. It must be the lingering effects.

At the time there were too many motors being decribed as one thing and amazingly when you got them home they turned into something else. Usually something worse. Example, my friend picked up a "200ProMax" for his friend. His friend was smart enoughto run the serial number on the side of the block at a Mercury dealer... Dealer says "150 ProMax"....you can guess the outcome.

badbait

Hey guys I didn't just come in on a load of potatoes you have to give me at least a chance of winning. 55 lbs under the deck would be a whole lot better than my 58 lbs. flopping around on top of the deck. Plus I think Lou should have a chance to drive his own boat. If you need beer money A-man I'll buy ya a six pac just for showing up. Now if I should get lucky and somehow beat Lou. I'll put up another six pac and run you but if you guys are putting the weight under the deck it has to be all the way forward and 60 lbs. My troller and bracket weigh 58lbs and there up there in the wind. I need 6 mph if you go under the deck with the weight. You should still be able to run 110 plus with that 360 hp drag.

DONNY

We need more beer, win or loose we just need more beer. Mr Young I was very surprise how fast your boat is for a 175hp. with little more seat time maybe you can see the b boat go down yourself. haha

love always
donny chu b boat trouble marker

Last edited:

BornYoung

Mr Young I was very surprise how fast your boat is for a 175hp. with little more seat time maybe you can see the b boat go down yourself. haha

Thanks you! I still have a long ways to go to get close to the upper echelons speeds.
Maybe if I put a trick out Merc on my boat, put a dummy looking trolling motor, take out all the deck lids and replace with some fabric covers, go down to one battery, take out the radio and speakers and among other things, then I might have a chance but right now I’ll have to sit by the sidelines and just admire all those outrageous speed #.
I feel like I’m driving a Volkswagen next to you guys Porsche (opps I do drive a VW) but you never know what a new year will bring.:cool
I still had fun on those lunch runs even running last, good thing somebody waited for me on the lunch run to Henri’s. Forgot to thank them for waiting, was it Lou?

Last edited:

DONNY

I think i am fishing the delta this sat anybody up for it.

donny chu trouble maker

J

John Richied

I'll open that up to any bassboat with a trolling motor including Lou and John's. All Lou and John have to do is spot us 5 mph since they are 500 lbs lighter and have at least 50 more horses. We each put up a six pack of beer and the winner takes home all the beer.
Bill where did you get the idea you are 500 lbs heavier then Lou