OK Guys!!!

J

John Richied

Your rite John and if A-man speeds up or Glenn slows down you know whats gonna happen Glenn is gonna get hit in the ... by A-man!!!!:smile
:laughing :laughing must be a scary thought for both of them... :LMAO:

ALLISONMAN

But If I Ran Into The Rear Of Glenn I Would Have To Dodge Shotprop As That Is A Daily Chore For Ole Jeffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

Redding XB21

A good Pink butt thump is always fun to watch. One thing to keep in mind Mr. A Man, have a full tank, he doesn't quit!!:smile

XSive

Be careful John. A-Man and HotProp are planning some strategy for the new year!! I caught this on film. You may have to enlarge it to be able to see it properly. I'd be afraid.

PS - No hate PM's HotProppy, just having a little haha.:smile

Last edited:

DONNY

Hey guys I am tired of spanking 21'A, 21'S boat and some 20'A as well year after year. with my old B boat could some bring some faster 21'A, S, boat so I can retired. Trolling motor race is my next year lar you are going down.

love always

donny chu

J

John Richied

Hey guys I am tired of spanking 21'A, 21'S boat and some 20'A as well year after year. with my old B boat could some bring some faster 21'A, S, boat so I can retired. Trolling motor race is my next year lar you are going down.

love always

donny chu

Yeah Baby :smile talk it Donny, talk it! :big grin

Are you guys gonna take that from Donny? :laughing

West Coast Bull

Here we go! Let's make it happen. :cool

I have put John Richied up as moderator for the WAR forums. ?

love always

donny chu
I don't think Donny know that we have a "hard core" moderator and he don't put up with no smack talk like that ! I say BAN HIM .:punch.. We all know Donny makes up his own rules as he goes.:same ole song.. With all that talk maybe he bought Lars boat with the 280 ????:LMAO:

Last edited:

DONNY

The Only Guy That Could Put Me Away Was Lars But He Was No Where To Be Found. 280 300 What Ever. I Will See You All Next Year Oh Yes I Will Be There If You All Want Some.

Love Allways

Donny Chu B Boat

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
DONNY u have met ur match i am coming for you wiht secret weapon .

West Coast Bull

I was out on the Delta today by B&W and saw a nice new red with yellow pin xb 2002 /200xs. anyone know who it was? nice boat.
ps...fishing is good

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I was out on the Delta today by B&W and saw a nice new red with yellow pin xb 2002 /200xs. anyone know who it was?
Couldn't you catch him to ask him?? :laughing That's how I met Donny!