My girlfriend needs to hitch a ride

jimbob88

I'm starting to think some of you southern boys are already in the jars!! Save some for us northern folks. I'm still prolly the safest bet for a ride........:beer:

TBuck2003

Mike/ Lisa Safest bet is to leave your feelings at the curb... As for me n Jimbob we leave em' at the Mason Dixon line, and take our beating gracefully !!!!

TBuck

Waterdigger

Mike/ Lisa Safest bet is to leave your feelings at the curb... As for me n Jimbob we leave em' at the Mason Dixon line, and take our beating gracefully !!!!

TBuck
Hey just funin' with everyone...man I sure ain't got no feelings problem. I'm just glad alot of you guys have offered to give her a ride. Well I lied... gunna have some good fellings @ Clifton after a few beers!

RedAllison

My morals and upstandin character are MPECKABUL!!! I'll have yall know I've NEVER posted online ANY of the pics I've snapped of ANY women...

I'm COMPLETELY trustworthy, :big grin
RA

jimbob88

Oh ok red... and I've never forwarded anything of questionable taste either.
Yeah, that's the story well stick with.......:wink:

TBuck2003

Hey just funin' with everyone...man I sure ain't got no feelings problem. I'm just glad alot of you guys have offered to give her a ride. Well I lied... gunna have some good fellings @ Clifton after a few beers!
Be there right with ya Mike. Been a while since I have seen ya... Cannot wait to see that boat. And you will be proud that there will be more Evinrude Power coming to CLIFTON !!! Smaller cubes than yours but a Merc. eater to say the least...lol

TBuck

GotMyAlly

Be there right with ya Mike. Been a while since I have seen ya... Cannot wait to see that boat. And you will be proud that there will be more Evinrude Power coming to CLIFTON !!! Smaller cubes than yours but a Merc. eater to say the least...lol

TBuck
Gonna prolly be at least one big 'Rude coming too. 250 on the back of a stroker.

suicidealli

watterdigger, dont let a merc pull you in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there will be pics world wide of that one!!!!!!!! you need to pull in some broken mercs!!!!!!! post pics on here!!! lmao

roy

Texas Dear

ok guys dont fight over her she will be safe with me and mind in the red boat you know you can trust a texan

wc911

Jimbob is the man , all the women are safe with him cause he likes BEARS!!!! Got pics and its almost like the movie Super Troopers!!!!!! :big grin YOU THE MAN JIMBOB cant wait till July

john4utvols

Digger If I still have the Venom, The toon will be drove by the wife and Lisa my cousin. She can ride with them that way you don't have to worry about all these hard legs hitting on your girl.........