My girlfriend needs to hitch a ride

Waterdigger

I'm looking forward to Clifton rally and meeting everyone! From what I've heard it's layed back and a great time. I do have a small problem, my A bote only has one seat. Don't want to impose on anyone or cause any problems but my girlfriend needs a ride to the sandbar.If someone has room in their boat for Lisa I will be very greatful. THANKS!

RedAllison

Ask and ye shall recieve. As is my custom, I rarely use my 21 at Clifton, I'll have my 22ft deckboat there for hauling bags, grills, chairs, children, pets, spouses, gas tanks... whatever needs to be hauled.

Packer up and bringer on. Beach is only 3 miles from ramp, always shuttlin goin on back and forth! :beer:
RA

jimbob88

Ummm. She can ride with me! Hehehe. Jk! I might need her to drive!! I was boatless last year & they drug my sorry azz to the beach! I had to show leg........ not proud & still in therapy.... :LMAO:

suicidealli

put another seat in the drag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have 2 in mine!!! i wouldnt trust any of these guys!!!!lol after a week without a woman, some of them will hump a bear!!! jus sayin!!!!!!

roy

papasallison

2011 FastPass MVP
Don't worry about it Mike, she's welcome to ride with us. If not us, there will be someone she can ride with. Just not Jim Bob, he's a crazy Yankee.

Waterdigger

Don't worry about it Mike, she's welcome to ride with us. If not us, there will be someone she can ride with. Just not Jim Bob, he's a crazy Yankee.
Problem solved, thanks everyone! Sounds like she will be in good hands with everyone, well
don't know about Jim Bob. lol

TBuck2003

Oh I see how it is... Lets see if any of you Banjo Boys even make it to the beach. JimBob and I are now on a mission From up North... Way up North.

TBuck

Waterdigger

She need not worry about Jim Bob unless she's really hairy and weighs 400 lbs.
Oh chit, I forgot to tell y'all I like my ladies on da large size. Lisa weighed 379.6 lbs. naked the other day. She has been really good to me and takes care of this old man! ..... she ain't hairy, but a good lover!!! lol

jimbob88

Let em have it todd!! ( not sure what our mission is?) Looks like we're gonna hafta straighten some things out when we get there.... I'll be right behind you, roughly 20 feet, but right behind ya. We can sic the Iowa gorilla on em! Lol
Mike, don't listen to all these rumors & false accusations... I'm shy & quiet. She's safe with me, unless I somehow run out of gas....:shock:

TBuck2003

Let em have it todd!! ( not sure what our mission is?) Looks like we're gonna hafta straighten some things out when we get there.... I'll be right behind you, roughly 20 feet, but right behind ya. We can sic the Iowa gorilla on em! Lol
Mike, don't listen to all these rumors & false accusations... I'm shy & quiet. She's safe with me, unless I somehow run out of gas....:shock:
Jimbob...first part of the mission goes like this. You are on a need to know basis, and right now you need to know nothing... Any trouble starts we will have a cage match between Mike's ( Good lovin' girl) and the "HULK" Nothing like seeing 700 lbs rollin on the floor... But Jimbob that is a everyday occurrence for them right???? lol All I can say is do not go to bed early... IT WONT BE SAFE.
Da Yankees are coming
Da Yankees are coming
Da Yankees are coming

GotMyAlly

Oh chit, I forgot to tell y'all I like my ladies on da large size. Lisa weighed 379.6 lbs. naked the other day. She has been really good to me and takes care of this old man! ..... she ain't hairy, but a good lover!!! lol
In that case........

..........put her in RA's boat. LOL.

Waterdigger

Awe Jim I know she would be safe with you...even if you run out of gas. If she was to fall on you with her big boobies yo air would be cut slap off!! lol

TBuck2003

Awe Jim I know she would be safe with you...even if you run out of gas. If she was to fall on you with her big boobies yo air would be cut slap off!! lol
Yankee laughing LOUD n LARGE no pun intended...

TBuck
P.S. Everybody needs someone to love... The Blues Brothers had it Right. So your Good RA

RedAllison

Mike, if THATs her then HELL YEAH you SHONUFF better entrust her too my "profeshkunalism" and my fine, upstandin character! :big grin

Can't even trust a wood carved bear with SOME of this crowd, :cuss :help
RA

Waterdigger

Mike, if THATs her then HELL YEAH you SHONUFF better entrust her too my "profeshkunalism" and my fine, upstandin character! :big grin

Can't even trust a wood carved bear with SOME of this crowd, :cuss :help
RA
That's Lisa...RA U DA MAN.I knowz I can trust a brother like U kuzz U got morals!! lol