i will take monez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she will:
cover, and uncover the boat as needed.
wipe the boat off every morning.
clean the seats.
juice the tires.
change spark plug if needed.
change props if needed.

ed just drives the boat!!!!!!!!!
oh she can make buttery nipples too!!!!!

roy

jimbob88

Darn it Roy! Quit trying to muscle in on my brilliant idea of stealing monez! Go get your own texan! Lol
Brian- what did I say about pics......

Waterdigger

Digger If I still have the Venom, The toon will be drove by the wife and Lisa my cousin. She can ride with them that way you don't have to worry about all these hard legs hitting on your girl.........
Tell you the truth I'd be purdy concerned about dis group of dudes if y'all didn't try ta hit
on my girl.I ain't got nothing for man on man playin' hide da weenie! lol

jimbob88

We have a winner!! The north wins again! Tried the 'run outa gas' trick but mikes boat was on us pretty fast.....:twisted evil

TBuck2003

You guys are crazy... Mike did not get the chance for a proper C Ya so I just wanted to tell ya good seeing you again and great being able to spend some time... Remember get Lisa a Fast Boat lol Tell her I said it was great to meet her.

TBuck

Waterdigger

You guys are crazy... Mike did not get the chance for a proper C Ya so I just wanted to tell ya good seeing you again and great being able to spend some time... Remember get Lisa a Fast Boat lol Tell her I said it was great to meet her.

TBuck
Same here Todd, enjoyed spending time with you and Tom! Lisa REALLY enjoyed the ride!!....Chit GS/SS? You may have me lookin @ GS's lol