Look at what I found on the side of the road......

Alli-drenaline Rush

I took him for a ride, I wasn't convinced he was going to need a lesson....
He drove joes xr2002. I thought he was going to be our video guy who doesn't make videos.. Lmao

Roy
Roy you shoulda wrote "he drove the heck out of Joe and Matt's XR - once he got it started lol!" And he's still working on honey-dos to pay for the Rally.... Maybe video coming soon! :))

I drove Baitcasters' XB03 too - into the 65 mph range 1st try.... Gotta start somewhere..... Prolly should have bribed a certain bud with more pie and I mighta got some seat time in a certain yellow XB02...

Texas Dear

welcome to the family i need to brake my 280 in also call me we will get together

Tray Archer

is this one coming to the dallas area man its nice i remember geting my first one ..what a feeling. if so after ya get it rigged come out to rockwall I would like to meet ya once again congrats.
Tray

Allyfishing

Maybe we should call your wife and have her put the video on the honey-do list???
yeah, where's the pictures and the video???? It ain't gonna happen now for a while Brian, not since he has the motor on and once its rigged he'll be out every chance he gets getting seat time!!!! LOL!!!! Like now while its just sitting there with the motor on, Richard goes over to the storage unit and sits in it making VROOOMMMMM...VROOOOMMM sounds!!! And plays with all the buttons and switches!!!! :LMAO:

Just bustin ya Richard!!!!

I'd be doin the same thing if I waited as long as you have...

suicidealli

yeah, where's the pictures and the video???? It ain't gonna happen now for a while Brian, not since he has the motor on and once its rigged he'll be out every chance he gets getting seat time!!!! LOL!!!! Like now while its just sitting there with the motor on, Richard goes over to the storage unit and sits in it making VROOOMMMMM...VROOOOMMM sounds!!! And plays with all the buttons and switches!!!! :LMAO:

Donna called me, and asked if it is normal to sleep in the boat when you first get it!!!!!! She said Richard hasn't slept in the house since they got home....
I told her just to get use to it.... There is a mistress in their relationship now.
Lmao.

Roy

Allyfishing

Donna called me, and asked if it is normal to sleep in the boat when you first get it!!!!!! She said Richard hasn't slept in the house since they got home....
I told her just to get use to it.... There is a mistress in their relationship now.
Lmao.

Roy
Now that's funny right there...I don't care who ya are!!! :LMAO:

Donna needs a break anyway after all this time!!!

Alli-drenaline Rush

Sorry guys... been 'streamin for the last 5 days with the wife and limited wifi connectivity....

Ed - will need to look you up once the boys and I go get a line wet on Livingston..... likely will break the motor in somewhere near Key Puckett's shop in Dallas....

Brian - haha!

Tray - who knows - we may go to Ray Hubbard to break in the motor..... will stay in touch! Would like very much to meet you and Ed also!

Craig... pix following.... and yes I have made a trip to storage as many times as possible since getting the boat!!!!

Roy - 29th wedding anniversary tomorrow.... been married so long she doesn't even know / care if I'm around..... just as long as the checkbook is available, and gas is in the car to go see the grand-daughter lol!!!!

P.S. - I don't want to hear any shetz from you about the Ranger sticker that is still on the back of my truck! The Ally sticker is going on it tomorrow lol !!! And yes I do realize that I need longer bolts to hold the motor on... those were good enough to get me to storage!

Guy came by the storage unit tonight and he got a look at the Allison.... he mentioned that he was from Tenn, and boy was he drooling!!! Donna took the last one here with the iPhone, and he also took a few pix to show his buds!

Alli-drenaline Rush

Like now while its just sitting there with the motor on, Richard goes over to the storage unit and sits in it making VROOOMMMMM...VROOOOMMM sounds!!! And plays with all the buttons and switches!!!! :LMAO:

I just go and sit in the drivers' seat and play the YouTube video of Mikes' 280 EFI Sport starting up and idling!!!!

Alli-drenaline Rush

is this one coming to the dallas area man its nice i remember geting my first one ..what a feeling. if so after ya get it rigged come out to rockwall I would like to meet ya once again congrats.
Tray
Gonna take the boat to Key for final rigging on Monday or Tuesday, depending on wx...... prolly Monday if that front has blown through and carried all of the moisture with it....

Alli-drenaline Rush

Where's your lower unit
At the house; Key Puckett recommends a few mods to improve driveability, including blunting the nose cone a bit and putting an Ally cut (as I remember) on the skeg.... Will be taking it up to Dallas for him to send out to a local shop for the mods....

xb03fs

Good deal getting all your ducks in a row

Last edited:

xb03fs

Auto correct on iPhone supposed to be ducks fixed it

rmills280

you can park it next to my houseboat during the rally so i can keep an eye on it. he he:razz