Look at what I found on the side of the road......

Alli-drenaline Rush

Reckon it makes me a FIRST-TIME ALLISON OWNER. :gasp. :big grin

Lowrance HDS-10 on e-ped, HDS-8 in dash, networked, with structure scan.

MinnKota Terrova 80# troller with iPilot.

Allison hydraulic jackplate, powder-coated black, 10.5" set-back, 2.5deg wedges....

Power by brand new, 0 hour 2005 MY Merc 2.5 EFI Sport.

Ready for that "Alli-drenaline Rush!" :very happy

Alli-drenaline Rush

Pulled into the hotel tonight, pulled to the back side of the hotel while the wife checked us in..... I made two passes around the hotel to get the best spot, and on the second pass, she said three guys exited the hotel at the same time as her, exclaiming, "There it is!" "There it is!" They jumped in their truck and met me on the back side of the hotel.....

Nice to own the best boat (brand) on the water!

wc911

Congrats. On a nice boat I like it. But u sux cause I can't go and get one!!! :same ole song. Drive the heck out of it I will see it in June !!!

resqu-u

Congrats Rich! You've been an honorary member of the family for a long time! I know your excited to finally make it official. Your rigging and electronics sound spot on and I Love the colors. What else would you expect though from a boat 3 years in the making :wink Shane

Allyfishing

Way to go man!!! We're all excited for ya!! I can't wait to see that 280 on the back!! It's going to sound like a motor should on an Allison!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Does this mean I don't have to bring the extra seats in June??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!