Lets SEE your ALLISON thread

Mr. Scary

The latest - and greatest. It's only half Allison, but it's the most important part (the hull is an XB-2003).

h2oskiier30

One for sale, one just bought...

Out with the old (for sale)....

In with the new (just bought)...

JOEALLY

This was my 1st Allison, regret selling it everyday.

I'm currently working on my current xb2003. It's not the cream puff the above boat was but it's a nice rig.

whipper

WOW Erik gota love XR,s My all time favorite hull. I would love to have a XR for when i go out alone or a two up seating one. Sick and wicked fast!!

AMERICAN

Thats a sweet GS....I see when Rick sold it it did not travel out of the state....buy the way welcome to the Allison owners fourm.... and good luck with your new ride...Mike

Last edited:

Honda92

Thats a sweet GS....I see when Rick sold it it did not travel out of the state....buy the way welcome to the Allison owners fourm.... and good luck with your new ride...Mike
Thanks! The boat is actually in Central Wisconsin now. That was the first day I had it, I didn't have time to put the new tags on it before going out! -Tony

AMERICAN

Thats cool Tony,your going to love that boat and yes I spoke to Rich a few times hes a real nice guy, again good luck with that sweet ride...Mike