Lets SEE your ALLISON thread

ROBERT CROSS

Looking great Robert!! Ill bet there will be lots more happy days on the water with your GSE. I know for me on the water is when I feel the best. Sweet GS
:rolling eyes

Thanks Whipp,

I know I shouldn't complain with all thats going on around the country but that pic was taken on one of the few days we had this Spring without a downpour.
Three weeks late this year.:very sad.

Lets all keep the the center of the Country in our prayers!!!!

fasteddie

You and Lori gonna have to come out next weekend! I'll be there on Friday for the last blast before I get the hip replaced.

ROBERT CROSS

SICK COVER!!!!! were did ya get that?
We had an accessory/upholstery shop that we used a lot at the Chev Drlr I worked at.

When I brought the GSE home I knew it would have to be kept outside during the Season so I took it there, explained what I was looking for and this what Chris came up with, couldn't be happier. The Allison travel cover stays underneath to prevent any "flap" damage in the wind.:cool

ROBERT CROSS

Robert, got a price for a tandem xb2003? That is awesome!!

:shock:NOT cheep....$899. But they did a great job, wish I could remember the name of the fabric, I'll check with Chris next week. It goes from tongue to transom, the motor cover snaps on. Has a bungie cord in the lower hem with straps that run underneath to help secure it. Might be touch and go not having a boat to fit it too though, the w/shield & T/M the biggest concern.:razz

whipper

Great pics of all the different Allison's guys! Great info being shared with ideas. Keep them coming.

Jay I love that first pic with you straight on in the water. Those drags look amazing and formidable.