Lets SEE your ALLISON thread

whipper

Cant argu with that setup and motor. :wink There all sweet!! This thread is amazing when ya start from the begining and look at all the differant Allisons and setups. All such a work of Art. Darris is truly a one of a kind boat designer.

H2O that is one bad looking 02 CC! Bet she goes as good as she looks!:twisted evil

h2oskiier30

Thanks, whip. Still kinda feeling her out. Only been able to get out twice since I bought it...dang work keeps getting in the way.

She'll smoke with the 280, though.

jaybluez

I don't frequent this board anymore but I do check-in every now and then. I haven't made a post in a long time but I must make a comment towards Chad St. Pierre...you have the cleanest rigs I've ever seen. Nothing but class.:beer::beer:

whipper

I don't frequent this board anymore but I do check-in every now and then. I haven't made a post in a long time but I must make a comment towards Chad St. Pierre...you have the cleanest rigs I've ever seen. Nothing but class.:beer::beer:
+1 on that! Very nice dash layout Chad.

alc

Reply to (Got to have a 12") . No problem , works great on this 93, 650 lb. bass racer , David's fully shiftable xr6 w/big gears, Galen Burton machined 2.8 Small block engine.

Attachments