Knoxville Rally/Watts Bar 2013 Lodging Info

skewby

sounds like i'll need to hook a trailer to the ranger and use it as the 2013 ally rally patty wagon.....lol

2003225X

I just booked the last room at Terrace View. Catfish123 and I will be there! June can't get here soon enough!

catfish123

Skewby.............you better be finding another boat and offering me a nice "slow ride" in it cause if Matt puts the hammer down with me in his SS2000, I'm bailing out...........LOL

skewby

that might be true. it was during my snow days. and it has been known to make you forget things

rmills280

I just booked the last room at Terrace View. Catfish123 and I will be there! June can't get here soon enough!
yep, i was just in the office and the book was open to june with a post it note saying no more rooms, now lets fill up lakeside.

Alli-drenaline Rush

Richard your staying at terrace view????? We are going to have a 10 questions a day max, or I need to stay across the lake....lmao.. No index cards either this year.....lol.

Roy
KMA! I'll pepper you 24/7 so you can start feeling right at home in the marine business....

Whaddaya mean - you don't extend credit?
I'll pay you $500 to do a full 100 hr refresh
What's that water pump thingie that you keep fixing? What do you mean it won't pump sandy water?
I get paid next week. Can you ship me that $1,000 prop now? I really want it for the weekend!

suicidealli

The 27 trophy plus props runs well, but I know I would sling a blade.. My luck it would take out the cavatational plate, then hit the transom...lmao.. You need to find a older 27 trophy, and let me tweak it.... I will keep my eye out for one... We can try it at the rally, and I can tweak on It there.... Im sure I can improve it over a stock one......

Roy

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
We will be there for the week. I may need to leave the wife somewhere for a little while so I can blow the carbon out of my lil Merc. :rolling eyes
I should have the xb2002 I got late last fall in good shape by June.